Tattoos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
very soon i am going to get another tattoo, pretty excited for it all except the fact that foot tattoos are soooo painful.. my friend's brother who has tattoos all over almost passed out when he got his foot done!

i'm going to get the constellation pegasus on my feet, sort of like half on each foot so they connect to make the whole when they're together.
10_9c08d4fcde41e061bfee3562fff46384.jpg

like that kind of, not just the constellation but the actual Pegasus horse drawn in too. i don't know yet if i want it shaded or not.

Marlene Dietrich, forever on my arm.

(Picture by me)

Attachments

• Marlene.jpg
    Marlene.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1
thank god my tattoo has gotten better. i thought it was infected, but what i realized was that it was a insect bite!!

does anyone have photos of the chanel temporary tattoos? i think they're beautiful.. very ethereal

too late to edit my post - sorry, haven't been here in ages, i've forgotten the rules it seems!
anyways, image credit: redorbit.com

i have a tattoo I got while in argentina more than three years ago - it's small but i'm loving it :wink:

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 320
i love the chanel tattoo that goes down the back of the leg! and the collarbone one.. they're gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->