Tattoos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
showing the neighbors...:shock:
this is like a scene straight out of a movie....!
:lol:

it could be somewhat of a cultural thing....
i wouldnt worry too much about it...
what can you do, really...?!...

its way too late now... :P

just enjoy eachother..
and whatever happens, happens....
angelina managed to remove hers.... here's hoping you two have a lovely future together and never have to worry about such things :flower:

personally i just wouldnt go there:ninja:

but if my bf surprised me with that think i would hit him then give him a huge kiss because i see it as a nice romatic gesture if abit of a strange one!

I would never do this nor have I had anyone do it for me. I am with you in saying that it is kind of creepy but still very sweet. :wink:

CelineChic said:
I don’t know what to think of this. It used to be only bikers and soldiers that used to do it but I suppose it has become more of a trend since David Beckham did it with his children’s names although I don’t know if he has Posh’s name on him.

Not just bikers, soldiers and soccerplayers.. King Frederik IX of Denmark had tattoos..

CelineChic said:
BTW My fiance isn't a soldier, biker or professional soccer player! :lol:

Celine:

I think its sweet of him to do that, to love you so much... but it is crazy! I was there a few years ago- I wanted to get my fiance's name tatood in farsi (He is Persian remember) on my lower back. But I decided not to for many reasons- the most important being that its cool when Im in my 20s but not so hot when I am a mother of 3. I guess tatoos are like awesome for the moment and a few years to come, but when you get older and you have children who look up to you or/and youre a serious professional, it may not be the best image...

impossibleprincess said:
Oh my God Hanne that baby in your avatar is so adorable...dressed like a watermelon...I love it!

thanks impossibleprincess, that's my baby :blush:

Hanne said:
Not just bikers, soldiers and soccerplayers.. King Frederik IX of Denmark had tattoos..

He has tattoos of his significant other?

I'm fine with tattoos if people want to go through the pain of needles :shock:
But names of others on your body i thought was just for bikers.

Plus I'm sure King Frederik was or is a soldier, most royals are, non?:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock: :ninja: I wouldnt do it. And I wouldnt like if I see my name on someone elses body... But may be somebody thinks that it is sweet...

:ninja: :alien:

Id personally take it as a complement hes oviouslt smitten with you and loves you loads.
I wouldnt complain or say anything to him as there is nothing he can do know so id just say thanks for the gesture and leave it at that. I personally find some tattoos hot !!

tiamaria said:
Id personally take it as a complement hes oviouslt smitten with you and loves you loads.
I wouldnt complain or say anything to him as there is nothing he can do know so id just say thanks for the gesture and leave it at that. I personally find some tattoos hot !!

I agree. His tattoos make him look hotter than he already is. Very sexy.

He's still very proud of it. I'm starting to like it too. It's almost like he's my property now. :lol:

Plastic'sWife said:
ha ha ha.... yes he is branded!^

You're latina, right?

Is this really a latino thing or was his cousin just trying to lessen the blow?

Does your dad have your mom's name tattooed on his chest?

I'm just curious. If you feel that its too personal you don't have to answer. :D

I dont' really think it's a latin thing... I think it's a love thing.

David Beckham has Posh's intials on his arm. I think it's crazy but he's in love! :lol:

i dont t hink its neccessarily a latino thing. i have my bf's initials worked into a tattoo i have on my lower back, and he has my initials worked into a tattoo he has on his upper arm. i like it because its not as obvious as a whole name on you-but yet it's still there. we've been together for ten years, and we got it done about three years ago or so. i've never regretted it. but then we both like tats very much and both have more than one.

i think its a sweet thing to do. i dont see a problem with it unless you dont really want to be with him, like if you werent as serious with him...then it would kind of suck to see that he IS that serious about you. but if youre in love with him, then i think it's great :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->