Tattoos #2

some are hilarious, but why the hell would you do that to yourself? plus I think that's the tackiest place for a tat on a woman.

Oh my eeww. You know how we have an "Ugliest Shoes You've Ever Seen" thread? We should have one for tattoos too. That will bring the lolz. :lol:

i have to remove one of my tattoos.. been on a first appointment. hurts like hell. i am really sad that it has to happen.

I have 4 tattoos and love them all. :3

Tattoos for me are like chapters to my life. Every tattoo represents something about me and my life. I don't get a tattoo jut to get a tattoo. If I want something on my body all my life, I want it to mean something.

my newest

tatbj.jpg

oh interesting! what does it mean? :smile:

copied and pasted from my blog XD

the shallow meaning: they are the primary colors in squares.
the "deep" meaning: we are all living things, and consequently, we are all energy. our eyes filter thousands and thousands of multiple vibrations through three colors: red, blue, and yellow. therefore, we aren't seeing reality as it really is. we are merely hearing a song with three different keys. this is a reminder to myself that my visual perspective isn't as it always seems, that there are so many colors that my eyes are missing and so many different vibrations I cannot detect.
(I prefer to use the first meaning, because it's short and sweet and not as complicated)
by the way, that mark in the yellow square is a birth mark. I'm probably going to turn it into a smiley face or something random in the future.

Well, i have large tattoos without any meaning. I really don't understand why everybody expects for a large history or philosophy behind a draw, i just like them and get them done and that's all.-

Well, i have large tattoos without any meaning. I really don't understand why everybody expects for a large history or philosophy behind a draw, i just like them and get them done and that's all.-
all of my tattoos have meanings, but really personal meanings. and if someone asks me what the meaning of any of my tattoos is, i will tell them any crap that crosses my mind :unsure:

i met my tattooartist this morning and asked him about getting a white ink tattoo and he said he wont make me a white ink tattoo because it gets brown pretty fast :(

^ uhm that sucks, but yes, white ink and other light tinted inks are hard to make them last on the skin, specially if you have dark skin.

2 of my tattoos have a meaning, but the biggest one does not. I just think it it pretty.
Still wanna get my sleeve, but i have to pay some other stuff first lol
Will have to wait for a loooong time

Ami James said the same thing. It was one of the reasons he hated doing Miami Ink after a while (all the stories on the show were really depressing too). He said some people would make stories up just to get on the show.

I love this wolf image and am currently thinking of having it on my left inner wrist, although I may decide to have it somewhere else on my body.
Picture scanned by me from the 'Chronicles of Ancient Darkness' books written by Michelle Paver and illustrated by Geoff Taylor.
Although the books are meant for children, I love them and Wolf is my favourite character. I adore wolves anyway, so a wolf symbol tattoo would mean a lot to me.

Attachments

• Wolf Image.jpg
    Wolf Image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 12
About the white tattoo I have one. Its more of an eggshell color then white now that I have had it for awhile. I have had it for over a year though and it doesn't seem to be getting darker now.

This is my fourth tattoo. I got it a week ago so it is starting to peel and get icky now. I will probably post a better picture when it is fully healed. It says.."We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"