Tattoos #2

Coloured tattoo's in my opinion are ugly and just tacky.Those foot ones :| blimey.

i love my tattoo :smile: and for some reason it has ended up on a tumblr about owl tattoos :lol:

tumblr_l5lnxfm0ky1qcusobo1_400.jpg

taken while it was just done, bloody and you can see my arm starting to swell:ninja:

done by sway

source: ****yeahowltattoos.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^What do you want to get done?

I've been thinking about a few things so I'll probably choose once I talk with the artist. ^_^
I'm pretty sure I want it on my right wrist, I'm just hesitating on the design/words: so either a small bird, or the letters CA on the left side and a P on the right side (CA as california and P as paris the cities where I'm from and also C for my mom's name, A for my siblings' names and P for my dad's name (that turns out well... :P)) or I fell in love with the italian language, and like the sound and the word "gioia" (unfortunately they just came out with the perfume and ads 'aqua di gioia'... )

For the moment those are my options, I think I'll still look at italian words... :unsure:^_^

i love my tattoo :smile: and for some reason it has ended up on a tumblr about owl tattoos :lol:

taken while it was just done, bloody and you can see my arm starting to swell:ninja:

done by sway

source: ****yeahowltattoos.tumblr.com
Oh I really like it!!!!:woot::woot:

thank you:flower:

and i've just saved up for another:ninja: i'm trying to build myself up for another fat bruised arm which is never fun.

^Cool. ^_^

I love simple tattoos.
2eebwpt.jpg

fytattoos tumblr

:D
Very awesome tattoo i love simple one too. ^_^ (and i like the style of the photo)

So i went to the tattoo place, the artist was very nice. Asked her my questions she told me since my wrist is tiny and that the place i showed is where it bends i may want to do it lower
Now im almost sure i want the word gioia there.
Im so realived im was kind of stressed :lol: and happy cause itll most likely cost the minimum 70€. :D

i dont think i could ever pull off a chest tattoo--but i love them!

I got this origami bird last month. it has got the colours of my budgie

(my photo)
StillCap0223.jpg

what's a budgie?
I like the place and I like the idea of origami designs since men's fashion week in june, when I saw a guy with three of them on his arm in the row next to me ^_^ thought it was cool. :smile:

amanda-wachob.jpg

amanda wachob's tattoos are so so beautiful, i love realistic tattoos

source lostateminor.com

I already have a tattoo on my arm of the Dirac equation. But lately I've been thinking of getting a quote that's in two parts on the top of my thigh either the front or the back (either just under my bum or just above where stockings come to on the front of my legs)

Has anyone got any photos of tattoos in these places or had one done?

I dont have any photos, but nearly every time I've seen thigh tattoos they're always a bit unexpected but in a great way. It's a good place that a lot of people don't use. what quote are you thinking of?

I dont have any photos, but nearly every time I've seen thigh tattoos they're always a bit unexpected but in a great way. It's a good place that a lot of people don't use. what quote are you thinking of?

Yeah that's the hope ^_^ I was thinking of a quote from Jean Touitou that says, on the first thigh - For girls: all boys are more or less the same. And on the second thigh - For boys: all girls are different.

It just struck a chord with me & some stuff I've been though...

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->