Taylor Momsen (Please put all Taylor Momsen news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard her some of her music. I've never ever watched gossip girl. I just came to this thread before about three times for whatever reasons. I find her 'red carpet' make-up/outfits more than not a good choice. but her voice is incredible. let's see what time brings.

I never followed her but always wondered, did Jenny´s storyline from GG season 2 influence Taylor or was it the other way around? or it´s coincidence that she acts/dresses like J?

Eric Damen, the show's fashion guy, said it was a little of both...they wanted to glam up Jenny and make her more edgy when she was becoming a NYC Queen Bee and Taylor was leaning that way as well...of course, Jenny knew when to stop... :huh:

QOTD: Taylor Momsen On p*rn & Tommy Lee

taylormomsentommylee.jpg

Tommy Lee's had boners that lasted longer than Taylor Momsen's entire life, so I'm not sure how sad he'll be to find out that the baddest and hardest panda in the bamboo tree will never ride his ride. 17-year-old Taylor Momsen tells Revolver (via E! Online) that she's into p*rn, but she's not into what Tommy Lee is offering up:

"If it's a good sex tape, I'll watch it...I like some adult stars. I have a couple favorites. But I will say this: That Tommy Lee/Pamela Anderson video wasn't very good. I wouldn't fuc* Tommy Lee."

Taylor is trying so hard to be a "trashy who cares ho who doesn't wash her dildos after using and smokes in front of NO SMOKING signs" but she's doing it all wrong. You don't say, "I wouldn't fuc* Tommy Lee." The words "I would never fuc*" would never come out of a trashy ho's mouth. You say, "I would only fuc* Tommy Lee if he bought me anything I wanted on the Dollar Menu."

That being said, Tommy and Taylor better not fuc*, because then he's going to jail. Chris Hansen is waiting in the wings.
Dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tommy Lee's had boners that lasted longer than Taylor Momsen's entire life"

^I lost it as soon as I read that line.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously where are her parents? You know you are a better parent than Dina Lohan when your 17-year-old daughter poses for Revolver in lingerie, admits that she is into p*rn, and tells people her best friend is her vibrator because she is sick of men.

can someone make her go away
she s pure trash
and she obviously don t have any parents just like miley

Disturbing interview, images and offensive gif ahead.

006cv.jpg

007jt.jpg

A gif from one of Taylor's performances I saw in the commentary of the post the pictures are from:

2v0h2mg.gif

I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to post such a gif, tbh. I mean, just HOW can parents let her do all this. Why is no manager stepping in. If this was Miley, the media outrage would be enormous, but with Taylor they let her do whatever the f*ck she wants. I know she never claimed to be a good girl and does not try to appeal to a tween audience, but this is just WRONG on so many levels regardless of her target audience. This girl is just 17. Seventeen. A teenager. An underage girl and her parents, managers, handlers all enable her to do whatever she wants with abslutely no boundaries. And this is just the stuff we actually see.
Disturbing.
And please don't think I'm an old geezer trying to be all goody goody. I'm only 19 myself, but I'm disgusted and disturbed by Taylor's behavior and that of the people around her.

community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt

March 10th 2010 A Quote From Detention Hall

taylormomsenbadass.jpg

16-year-old Taylor Momsen doesn't give a FLYING FRENCH TOAST (she's not allowed to say the word "fuc*" until she turns 18) what you think about her smoking cigarettes.

Go ahead and put her on restriction for two weeks! Taylor is still going to smoke right in your face! Send her to military school! That won't stop her. Throw her ciggies in the toilet, and she'll roll up her Pee-Chee folder and smoke that! b*tch is living her life like a Pink song (that's as hardcore as she gets)!!!!

Taylor tells the edgy rock 'n roll magazine Parade:

"I don't read that crap that describes me as having an attitude, but I don't know why that's a bad thing. Attitude is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't get into this to be a role model for 7-year-olds. I have no interest in doing that, you know? If parents don't like some of the stuff I do then they shouldn't let their kids watch me.

I smoke, so what? Why do people give a shi* what a 16-year-old girl who they've never met does? It's not like I'm sitting there going, 'Kids, you should go buy a pack of cigarettes.' When I walk outside with a cigarette and someone takes a picture of it and puts it on the Internet, its not my problem. I'm just living my life and I'm not gonna live my life for other people."

This sounds like something I'd say when I was 16. But instead of saying "smoking cigarettes," I said "drinking Mountain Dew," because my mom banned the stuff. Okay, I said it last week.
dlisted

May 13th 2010 Taylor Momsen Is The Hardest b*tch In The Game

taylorisamoron.jpg

Whenever Taylor Momsen does the "Bad" dance down the streets of Echo Park, every cholita on the block shakes the razors out of her hair, wipes the Vaseline off her and immediately surrenders because she knows she will never ever win in a shank fight with the hardest b*tch out there.

16-year-old Taylor Momsen tells Metro UK (via HuffPo) that she always carries a knife with her, even when she's going through airport security. The future leader of The Crips said, "I have my favorite black knife with me all the time. It's a switchblade. It relaxes me to flick it. I flew from New York to Los Angeles and still had a couple of knives in my purse. I thought I took them all out but they got tucked up in the folds. I went through security, took them on the plane, opened my bag to get my wallet in LA and they fell out. I was like: "Holy fuc*!'"

See what I mean? Even Maddox is pulling the knife out of his pocket and sliding it towards Taylor. We all surrender. We all jump out! But seriously, if she's got all those knives in her purse, why can't she use some of them to scrape that dried up 7 layer shi* dip on her eyes? Use the Sharpie, don't abuse it.

Here's the mangy rabies-infected raccoon going through trash at the bottom of a can in London last night.
dlisted

^ Gross...where is child protective services?? She's a minor!!! :shock:

Though I agree that she´s doing "too much too soon" I´m not more shocked to see her like that than to see a model doing a high fashion spread naked while being underage. Why does Taylor shock us but Tanya D posing naked in bed at 16 didn´t raise any brows? R´el Dade posing naked in a spread about dominatrix was HF and stylish...? we see a lot like this in the fashion world, but what Taylor does is trashy and she should go away while Terry Richardson is doing art... you know what I mean?

^ Very good question! Although I don't see Terry as art either- mearly very good at getting beautiful young models to take off their clothes... :rolleyes:

June 28th 2010 Taylor Momsen Finally Gets It Right

taylormomsengorgeous.jpg

16-year-old Taylor Momsen is usually stumbling around looking like a teenage runaway turned her**n-addicted prostitot who keeps a tiny Courtney Love shrine in her Grinch lunchbox, but she actually turned on the elegance while performing with her band on the Warped Tour in Carson, CA this past weekend. What a pristine and refined débutante she's turning out to be. Taylor should keep refreshing her e-mail box, because it's only a matter of time before the Queen of England invites her over for tea.

My guess is that the Empress of Lucite caught Taylor rolling around in a gutter to achieve that "down and out rest stop hooker" look and she immediately dropped these exquisite lucite heels onto her. Shauna Sand showed Taylor the lucite way, and she's never going back. And since every young lady must own a piggy bank to keep their allowance money in, Shauna was gracious enough to include a built-in tip jar in her lucite sole. Now she's walking on her worth and it is truly a beautiful sight.

And instead of calling Child Protect Services on Taylor's parents, I want to nominate them for some kind of award. Nothing says "PARENTS OF THE CENTURY" like their daughter floating on stage in a pair of tip-jar lucite heels.
dlisted

July 14th 2010 Nothing Says "Hardcore Rebel" Like Macy's

taylormomsenishardcoreasusual.jpg

Whenever you need an outfit that just screams the following:

"I like to smoke and so what in your **** if you don't like it!"

and....

"Miley Cyrus is the kind of bubblegum shi* that I chew up and spit out for breakfast! Oh, did I say breakfast? I meant brunch, because I'm so rock 'n roll that I don't get up until 12!"

and....

"Hooooooty who give an eff about Haiti?! I don't! BAM!"

You automatically go to the anarchy emporium that is Macy's, right? So it only makes sense that Madonna and her daughter Lourdes picked 16-year-old edgy rebel Taylor Momsen to be the face of their new clothing line Material Girl, which will only be sold at Macy's.

Yup, that's Taylor Momsen. You probably didn't recognize her as* since she doesn't have half of the burnt charcoal from your barbecue on her eyes.

And now you know where to go if you want to look like the baddest b*tch in the sandbox. I'm already scared of you.

dlisted

Though I agree that she´s doing "too much too soon" I´m not more shocked to see her like that than to see a model doing a high fashion spread naked while being underage. Why does Taylor shock us but Tanya D posing naked in bed at 16 didn´t raise any brows? R´el Dade posing naked in a spread about dominatrix was HF and stylish...? we see a lot like this in the fashion world, but what Taylor does is trashy and she should go away while Terry Richardson is doing art... you know what I mean?

Maybe it's because of the intention and the audience. While not every nude editorial could be qualified as art, it's still intended to be art. Well, mostly. It's likely to be read by people who are more concered about the artistic vision (or lack thereof) than about seeing a breast or a bare bum.

Taylor flashing her tape-covered boobs in front of a (likely drunk) audience during a concert only serves the purpose of being controversial & sexual.

That being said, I do not agree with underage models posing nude or sexually suggestive and I even feel weird about seeing 16 year olds in transparent outfits on the runways.

July 17th 2010 Um....

taylormomsenokay.jpg

You might want to kill the breaker that powers the part of your brain that creates visuals before you read this quote from 16-year-old Taylor Momsen. Or you might end up sharing a cell with Icy Spicy Leoncie. Taylor Glasby from Disorder Magazine (via Styleite) asked Taylor if she's dating anybody. Obviously, Taylor doesn't have time for dudes, because she's currently involved in an unhealthy relationship with black fuc*ing shi* eyeshadow!

Taylor Glasby writes this about Taylor's answer to her question:

"She also grins when asked if she’s single, and replies that she is, that she’s not into guys, waits a beat, then adds she’s not gay but just bored of men and her best friend is her vibrator."

When we (Yes, I'm speaking for all of us again) were 16, we played with Tonka Trucks and Legos....not vibrators! Okay, yes we played with vibrators, but we didn't brag about it to everyone and anyone. Okay, yes we did brag about it to anybody with a semi-working eardrum, but we didn't shout it into a magazine. Okay, yes we would've told the school newsletter about that shi* if they asked....but...I don't even know what I'm writing anymore.

Well, at least Taylor doesn't have a standing appointment at the free clinic and a neverending prescription for morning after pills. So good for her that she shares a "Best Friends Forever" heart necklace with a vibrator. And now we're all going to jail.
dlisted

July 21st 2010 Jesus Did It Better

If the Last Supper took place in the middle of a Hot Topic and was crashed by a rabid raccoon infected with the Courtney Loves, it would looks just like this video for Pretty Reckless new song. 16-year-old Taylor Momsen ruins a perfectly good meal (and several goblets of the sweet nectar) in the name of manufactured blasphemy while her band mates look like they would rather be getting their ***es eaten out by a porcupine puppy. And that click you just heard was Roman Polanski and Mel Gibson simultaneously adding this holy water mess of a video to their favorites.

Here's a few pictures of Taylor taking the walk of shame to the Warped Tour stage in Maryland yesterday afternoon. The yawn on the chick wearing my 1980s summer camp outfit says it all.
Dlisted

rosemarys baby disgusts me to new heights.

that GIF is extremely disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"