Taylor Momsen (Please put all Taylor Momsen news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes- you're right! She might read this....man...it would be so totally cool and Rock & Roll!! :rolleyes:

Wow, she's like, omg, so bad!!!

I can't wait to hear, like, what rebellious thing she has to, like, say next.... OMG! And OMG you guys! she is so awesome for, like, smoking in public... I only had the guts to, like, do that behind the shed at school... so transcendent and ****! But I forget, of course she can't, like, go to school, cos she's too smart for, like, stupid school!
If I could, like, just have one look in her mind! Seriously, OMG! what fantastical secrets could I, like, OMG find out?!
Seriousssssssssssssssly.......

*rolls eyes*

Taylor Momsen=The fiercest b*tch in the sandbox. Or as Michael K (from Dlisted) would put it: she probably even curses while playing Monopoly.

Next thing you know, she'll be stealing lollipops from little kids.

^ I got to the point with Amy Winehouse and Courtney Love that I wouldn't even look when I saw an article or picture....maybe soon that will be the only defense with Taylor...she seems to be getting worse- I had hoped being back on Gossip Girl might bring her back to some sanity, but I guess not...what a shame... :(

^ Maybe the next thing will be her vibrator on a stool with a spotlight on it during the show- like it's a member of the band....she's disgusting....I really liked her in the beginning of GG- by Season Three it was more like 'You've got to be kidding!!' :(
I have a "friend" (more like a friends' friend) who was such an attention seeking wh*re and she would always flash people on the bus and such (and her nipples weren't covered) and when she was at a party where she wasn't the focus of everyone's attention she'd go play with her vibrator in front of everyone :rofl: So basically, she was just like Taylor, maybe even worse. And she was only 17, too. Point being: Taylor's stupid behaviour doesn't shock me at all. It's just dumb and annoying. I don't even mind her sl*tty outfits all that much (I had the gothic sl*t look going on for a while as well :lol:), but she just is so obviously trying too hard. What she said in the Revolver interview about "holding back excessively" so people wouldn't be too shocked by her and that her true self was even more bad-a*s...well, just NO :rolleyes:

Is there a 'market' for this sort of thing in the music world? I don't know that much about it, but it would surprise me if this whole routine would still be 'popular' a year or two from now...maybe once the shock value or novelty wears off, they'll be playing at some beer bar in Indiana or something... :unsure:

This girl is pathetic. If she thinks people are going to take her or her music seriously, she's delusional.

^ Yes, it sort of reminds me of Lindsay- doing the most outrageous and irresponsible things while expecting people to take them and their 'career' seriously! They generally do not go together here on Planet Earth!! :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for her, she's just 17 . . . none of us make good decisions then, and show business can age people too soon. I do hate her character on GG, but I was shocked when I heard her songs because her voice is amazing. I really hope that she matures and refines and develops her musical talent; she could be so successful. I would kill to be able to sing like that!

she sounds much less angry in this one, it's quite pretty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXlWseUDbc&feature=related

^ I don't know...I don't buy this she's just a kid jazz....If she is so talented and has such great career opportunities, and she's just a kid- she shouldn't be making the decisions about how she acts and what she does!! She is a minor! She can't even (legally) get a drink in these clubs where she gets away with acting like a hooker! If she's so hot and talented, she should (even legally) have people managing her who are not kids!!:angry: I know- easier said than done, but somebody is writing and cashing checks for her!!! :shock:

I feel sorry for her, she's just 17 . . . none of us make good decisions then, and show business can age people too soon. I do hate her character on GG, but I was shocked when I heard her songs because her voice is amazing. I really hope that she matures and refines and develops her musical talent; she could be so successful. I would kill to be able to sing like that!

she sounds much less angry in this one, it's quite pretty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXlWseUDbc&feature=related

^^ I really love that song. It just shows that she can (whether it be with the help of other people or not) make good music, that she'll be able to make money from, and be successfull without needing to pull any of the cliche rock and roll crap. She's already got everyone to look at her, and take note in either a negative or positive way, now i just wish that someone could help her become a little more self aware and continue with her music, without flashing her body at us.

If this is the most she acts out then whatever. I actually believe she's pretty stable and doesn't indulge in the Lindsay Lohan diet...she just seems like every other obnoxious teenager, except that she has a massive media following to indulge her antics. Still, she gets off easy and so do her parents. If this was Miley or Selena, people would lose their sh*t. With Taylor, it's almost expected.

i would LOVE to hear her sing Amy Winehouse/Duffy soul/jazz/blues. She has the smoky voice for it.

Talk about an image killer!! This cute little dog is so not Rock & Roll!! :lol:

05275celebrityparadisec.jpg

celebrityparadise.com

^ The dogs eye's are pretty bloodshot...I think he's more Rock n' Roll than her!

Charming...coming out of a Hollywood restaurant- complete with ripped stockings , combat boots and a filthy coat (covered in blond hairs...) And her face is like a balloon, she does not look good... :doh:
(Isn't that the same ring that Blair wears??) :unsure:

64299celebrityparadisec.jpg

celebrityparadise.com

^^^ hahah her face isn't that blown up, and her coats not filthy! My coat is like that! shh! :P

dude, she's hardcore, total rock 'n' roll, what's wrong with you?! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"