Taylor Warren

Good luck!!! The cover is a good start but I love some of black/white photos you have on your page!

Miss Fire & estevairevana, Thanks!! 8)

Patty Watty I hope so !!! :wink:

Andora,

I'm doing modeling for me, and my mom is just along for the ride. *haha* I did soo much research on the business 2 summers ago, and gave my mom this whole presentation. :lol: I got an email from a small agency in NYC in dec. 2001 and I finally convinced my mom to take me down in April 02. *Since then, I've signed with New York Model Mgmt* My mom is VERY VERY supportive and will go to NYC at the drop of a hat, and I'm soo greatful for that. But she's definately not one of those crazy stage moms. It is really hard to do it without parental support. Who says you can't model now?!?!?!? :P If not now, maybe your next life you will be a supermodel! :smile:

~Taylor~

Gucci,

Now that i look at it, I have no idea. It was soo sunny out that day, and we were on top of an apartment building's roof. We might be sun burned, but I don't remember my polaroids looking that red. Maybe its the way it looks on the computer, or I don't know what they did to it. I'll have to see it in person. Like I said, I might have gotten a little burnt, I didn't have any sunscreen on. :oops:

never the less... you look great :P

any idea when that loreal one's coming out?

I don't have any idea. The shoot was in August. None of the models there, *there was about 10* knew where the pictures were going to end up. All we knew that is was for L'oreal, and we were getting paid!! I'm going to ask my booker to look into it for me.

This is kind of off-topic, but I have these pictures on my comp and they are really bizarre. I look really crazy. Herion-chic! :D I'd thought I'd post them because I think you guys can handle them. My small town friends think they are way too scary. If anyone saw me on How To Live Like a Model on MTV, these are prints from that shoot.

Oh Famous!!! Those are beautiful :wub:. And you're modeling an Alexander McQueen dress :shock: :wub: . Very nice :D

looks different.. but looks good nonetheless.

cant wait to see the loreal one out.

Oh Famous!!! Those are beautiful :wub:. And you're modeling an Alexander McQueen dress :shock: :wub: . Very nice :D

The dress fit amazingly!!! When I saw that I was going to be wearing Alexanda McQueen, I was like, "Ohhh yeahhhh!!!! :wink: "

She asked me first!! Which I'm glad, because now there aren't any more embarassing catalogue pictures on there!! :lol:

ohhh i just saw you on mtv you looked sooo cute omg and i kinda know you.
thats soooo awsome..for the life of a model i love your voice

because shes a model to be
you know how on mtv they have how to live like a rock star or rap star
this one was for how to live like a model there was the major models or what ever and then the up and coming and taylor was in that one.

very cool

Oh thanks StellaStar... that's awesome. Congratulations Taylor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->