Teashades aka "John Lennon glasses"

Nooooooo. I'd better stick to huge glasses or the ones from "Treat me like your mother" video.

I finally ordered mine, I've had them for a little more than a week. I got the mirrored ones with silver rims, they look pretty good.

Had to get them online because as I have said before, they don't sell Lennon glasses in rural NC. :lol:

I see them all the time in markets in Beijing. I don't like them. Not on me for sure. They're pretty difficult to pull off I think. If you have a round face like me with broad cheek bones, it look weird. Like my eyes are too close together or something.

Ummm am I missing something?? Is this really gonna be the next trend in sunglasses? If so, I don't get it. They should stay back in the 60's IMO :unsure:

Ummm am I missing something?? Is this really gonna be the next trend in sunglasses? If so, I don't get it. They should stay back in the 60's IMO :unsure:

I don't think it's going to become a major thing again, but there are some modern variations popping up. I happen to like them ^_^

zumalive235365-aristotle-onassis.jpg

(splendicity.com)

Jackie O wears them well. As I've said in the past, it takes a special sort of person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->