Teen Vogue August 2009 : Emma Watson by Norman Jean Roy

tarsha

Reaction score
*deleted at copyright holder's request*

Last edited by a moderator:
yea the text is awful, and i would have preferred the photo with the red jacket as the cover. but still, emma! :woot:

It's better than the June/July cover, I'll give it that.

i hate their typeface at the moment, but this is a great cover, love the colours and so excited for this!

OMG!!! adore her! i will actually be buying an issue of teen vogue after such a long time! love love love emma!

FIRST Teen VOGUE that i'm gonna buy! LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover. But I really hope that they STOP imitating US VOGUE with their TEXT OVERLOADS. But kudos to Teen VOGUE and EMMA!

Too much writings and colours, that really ruins the cover... that's a shame cause i like emma, she have such a cute smile! Happy she have this cover... :D

So glad to see Emma on the cover! :heart: I'd only choose another shot but she still looks great, of course. Can't wait to see the editorial, judging from the preview it's going to be interesting!

love this!! think i'm going to start buying the magazine again

they styled hel like its dolce and gabbana.... im not sure abouith the cover since it look bland to me and the only thing that pops is the purple shirt and nothing else

Very happy for Emma! I think she really deserves all her latest success (Burberry campaign etc) :clap:
I think this time Teen Vogue defenitely chose the right shot for the cover (which isn't that common because usually they go for the most awkward shot from the whole ed :ninja:) The only thing that is bothering me aswell is the hair-style.. still, lovely cover!

First Interview, now this, apparantly W....what's next Vogue Italia :ninja:?

Anyway is the cover D&G F/W, it looks like it to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->