Fashion Editor: Elin Svahn
Makeup: Sally Branka
Hair: Tomo Jidai
Nails: Michina Koide
Prop Stylist: Kadu Lennox

2cgUXgMr.jpg

source: teenvogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Love love love, Zoe looks great. Amy Tastley has been killing it lately with her cover choices.

Teen Vogue has been on a roll! This is stunning! It takes me back to the 90s, in a good way. I like it!

Teen Vogue stick with this direction, please.

Bow down to Amy. Great, interesting cover stars.

I really like Zoe as well, interested to hear what she has to say.

Would rather have Zoe/this photo on W's March issue...

Am I the only one who thinks she's a bit on the older side to be covering Teen Vogue? :unsure:

I do too.^ However, I still think Zoe is great, and I much rather see her being featured. She had a Nylon cover not too long ago either. I think she's trying to appeal to people in their late teens.

That being said, I also agree that Teen Vogue is killing it lately. I've bought about six issues in the last year. Then again I think I'm ten years older than their demographic.

Nice cover but the palette of color is too soft.

Damn she looks so much like her mom here, and that's the best compliment ever.

Gorgeous cover, Teen Vogue is indeed kicking Vogue's lame old a$$ lately, especially on having women of color on the cover.

This is beautiful. Definitely kicking its sister's butt. Job well done to Amy.

Even though she seems older than Teen Vogue age, she is pretty much in their demographic's radar since she is starring in a lot of teen blockbusters and has a cool personal style. She has a talent and the look. I don't mind at all.

Wow, she looks absolutely stunning! Love the serene expression and pose.

Photographs by
Josh Olins
Makeup by
Sally Branka at LGA Management and
Nails by Michina Koide using Dior Dior Vernis
Props by
Kadu Lennox at Frank Reps
Fashion by
Elin Svahn
Hair by
Tomo Jidai at Streeters
teenvogue.com

Zoe's so beautiful and even though she's older than your average Teen Vogue reader, I don't see anything wrong with putting her on the cover as sort of an aspirational figure of sorts. Besides, she looks young and she's often playing teenagers, so...

In terms of the styling, it's not groundbreaking but it works well for Zoe and for the magazine. I love the photography. Am I seeing things or is there absolutely NO photoshopping on on her skin in the cover photo? Very minimal makeup, too. Kudos to Teen Vogue for keeping up their winning streak.

Zoë looks amazing. Teen Vogue kept her natural and she actually looks like herself.

I do have a soft spot for Zoë. I wish her and her never aging mother would grace a fashion cover together. Something simple, yet them. Showing their natural beauty and earthiness. I say Vogue should take notes and put them on the cover together for their annual Age Issue (kinda like the 2004 cover).

So nice to see a teenager star who actually looks like she is enjoying a relatively normal life... And looks normal too... Obviously the word "normal" is used in relative terms but she doesn't look disturbing... Unlike Jenners and whatevers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the magazine for me, but it's been looking great on the newsstand recently.

So nice to see a teenager star who actually looks like she is enjoying a relatively normal life... And looks normal too... Obviously the word "normal" is used in relative terms but she doesn't look disturbing... Unlike Jenners and whatevers...

She's 27, dates bad boys and beards for gay guys, makes movies, does modeling, etc. I like her quite a bit, but aside from the reality show, what makes her so much more "normal" or less "disturbing" than, say, Kendall Jenner?

Am I seeing things or is there absolutely NO photoshopping on on her skin in the cover photo? Very minimal makeup, too. Kudos to Teen Vogue for keeping up their winning streak.

Teen Vogue is normally VERY easy on the photoshop. Then randomly some pipsqueak will appear on their cover who clearly demanded they photoshop them into oblivion.

So beautiful how we see her true complexion here :heart:

I wish her and her never aging mother would grace a fashion cover together. Something simple, yet them. Showing their natural beauty and earthiness. I say Vogue should take notes and put them on the cover together for their annual Age Issue (kinda like the 2004 cover).

Yes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->