Teen Vogue May 2009 : Miley Cyrus by Marshall Heyman

Thanks, it sounds a bit slim on ed content, but I'm interested to see. Thanks parkereloise :flower:

i dont like teen vogues cover girls anymore. maybe because disney girls are the new generation of "teens" in hollywood. but, whatever. i mean i find Miley to be extremely dull and make everything about herself.

but maybe the whole issue will be better than the editorial..

its not really a good issue. the peru ed is good but i really am starting to hate the other one, and the miley article is so pointless. sorry i cant scan maybe i can post pics or something tomorrow

Erghhh I wish she can go away or something. And shes just 15/16 or wtv.

mmmm... miley looks nice in the cover tbh, but i don't want to buy this issue. somehow i can't really stop buying teen vogue even though it's too 'young' for me now, but maybe this issue could help me stop buying it... xP

oh and i read the interview in teenvogue.com, after i read it i really think that maybe the writer wasn't fond of her too. because something behind the tone of the article... and i also realised she really is a young, naive girl...

Last edited by a moderator:
Surf's Up!

baileyteenvogue5091.jpg

baileyteenvogue5092.jpg

Photographer: Thomas Schenk

NY Models blog

I can't help but love Elgort's work and the setting is so gorgeous :wub:. Thanks ferdog :flower:

Both models look very bland in their eds :(

ew, who said seventeen covers can be used for teen vogue
teen vogue used to be so good nowdays its no different to other
cheesy teen magazines

Wow, I love the World traveler ed, the model looks stunning.

World Traveler is so cute, it's the kind of thing that makes me like Teen Vogue :wub: But the cover and the other ed aren't good at all :doh: Thanks everyone for the posts :flower:

I got mine in the mail today and to say the least: I'm not pleased at all! :(
I'm really not liking this direction of Teen Vogue... that being it morphing into this new Seventeen magazine image/market.
Sure, it's a teen magazine... but I don't really think the "teen" image has to be so blatantly commercial and media-driven. (à la Miley Cyrus and the ridiculous amount of celebrity in this issue! It's beyond innerving! I'm not subscriping to US Weekly!)

Miley Cyrus? Are they kidding me? I'm glad I didn't continue with my subscription...:innocent:

ugh, Miley on the cover makes me so NOT want to buy it. But she has millions of fans so I'm guessing it'll sell even if fashionistas don't like her. I don't like the cover at all. It looks like womens cooking magazine or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"