Teen Vogue May 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Patrick Demarchelier

MON

Reaction score
I think it`s a wonderful cover. Karlie looks so young and beautiful:blush:
Image00001-9.jpg

Ebay.com

Them damn tags are so annoying! The ebay seller should be glad to get their mags publicised around the net. The True Blood covers are everywhere! Free advertising so they shouldn't deface the cover altogether.

As much as I don't like her I love this cover :D

:blush: Karlie looks really lovely, once i get over the text overload, but this time it works, her stare is hypnotizing.:P

is teenvogue finally going back to their good old days??? LOVE THIS, and the articles should be interesting

:shock::o:woot::heart: OMG! KK is going places. Def. getting this.^_^

YES!!
For once, i great cover for teen Vogue, and karlie looks pretty as usual!

shes one of my fav models...shes like a new Linda Evangelista she can transform from super old conservative to super young

Wonderful choice!, can't really think of a better model that should be on the cover of Teen Vogue right now. :heart:
Not a fan of the make-up and angle though, it looks a little homemade but complaints aside, still a terrific cover!.

Wonderful cover! I might buy Teen Vogue because of this.

nice mischievous stare. the overload of writings just bugs me though (i'm not talking about the 'ebay' thing pasted onto karlie's head obviously :wink:)

soooooooo pretty, its amazing and suits Karlie SO well ^_^ beyond happy for her :clap:

Finally! A model on the cover of Teen Vogue :clap: No more Miley & teeny boppers please :lol:

any model on the cover of teen vogue makes me happy. ANY model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->