Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

Originally posted by jenimmacto@Sep 27 2004, 09:08 PM
eew. but it's not just her, i found myself saying "eew . . . boring . . . eew . . . boring" as i went through these pics. plus kate bosworth's head is freakishly large for her body . . . were stylists off for the night or can "young hollywood" not afford them?
[snapback]377668[/snapback]​

I was doing the same thing... None of them really look that amazing... :huh:

Tarryn Manning is the lead singer of BoomKat and was in Britney's hopeless movie Crossroads, she was also in Crazy/Beautiful with Kirsten Dunst & :heart: Jay Hernendaz :heart: ...

Kimberly Stewart is the daughter of Rod. I think her style works for her personality, even though sometimes she can be more trailer-park than British madcap.

I miss Taryn Manning's old look from several months ago. She used to be so cute in her full fringe and colourful 80's get-up.

I expected more from Samaire Armstrong, but she didn't quite make a splash in that outfit.

I think Taryn had that hoodie made out of the blanket I had on my bed in 1985--when I was four years old.

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Sep 28 2004, 09:36 AM
They seem to have invited everyone who doesn't matter. :innocent:
[snapback]377713[/snapback]​
Hmm, I think so too.

Nicole's lost so much weight that she's lost her breasts (but not the butt)

Originally posted by Fawn@Sep 27 2004, 08:27 PM
Kimberly Stewart is the daughter of Rod. I think her style works for her personality, even though sometimes she can be more trailer-park than British madcap.
I generally like her style as well, actually I created a topic for her.

I expected more from Samaire Armstrong, but she didn't quite make a splash in that outfit.
[snapback]377694[/snapback]​
Same, I liked the yellow jacket, but otherwise... :huh:

As slinky said, nobody who matters.

I thought Kate Bosworth looked cute :flower:

might do a post-a-thon on some of the ppl there...from style.com
03f.jpg
20f.jpg

10f.jpg
24f.jpg

nicole is keeping up her good run...
05f.jpg
16f.jpg

mmm, this guy is hot, apparently he's jason ritter...never actually heard of him...
15f.jpg
21f.jpg

She looks absolutly gorgeous! and she looks absolutly white!!!
13f.jpg
23f.jpg

What the hell is Bai Ling doing there and what is she NOT wearing, didn't someone tell her it was a TEEN vouge YOUNG hollywood party, but she wouldn't care anyways, hell she'll show up for a kindergartener banquet in her pasties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->