Telfar F/W 2019.20 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by TheoG, Feb 8, 2019.

1. TheoG

TheoG Moderator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    nowfashion.com

vogue28 likes this.
  2. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

I've always loved the idea of Telfar more than it reality...But i really like this.
    For some weird reasons, i'm into it. It get can be a black american version of Gmbh (that i really love).
    More than the clothes, the attitude is right but i wish the clothes were strong on their own.

TheoG likes this.
  3. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

In one hand, I find refreshing seeing new indie brands on NYFW. They give it fresh air into a stale fashion landscape, with the same establishment brands which we all know.

But in the other hand all I see here is a bunch of junkies wearing discarded clothes from the nearest local N.Y. dumpster, mixed with some lite Gaultier and Margiela touches here and there; and quite a strong dose of logos for an obscure brand devoid of any status at all...so...I think the indie appeal gets lost here.

SophiaVB and Lola701 like this.