Teri Hatcher

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36123

I can't believe there isn't a thread on here dedicated to Teri Hatcher (please correct me if I am wrong but I did a search and couldn't find anything on her alone). She is so gorgeous and I am just dying to see her candid style! I can't even find any decent pics to get us started haha! Please help!

Thanks in advance :flower:

I really think Teri Hatcher shows how to age gracefully, she has an amazing body for her age and she always looks really glowing and healthy!

Attachments

• th1.jpg
    th1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
  • th2.jpg
    th2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
  • th3.jpg
    th3.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 14
she looks nice, but i wouldn't really consider her a style icon or similar.

Yeah I agree, she always looks nice but isn't 'stylish' as such. I mean she doesn't really have a distinct style but I have to say I am still in love with her dress in the pic with Mischa Barton!! :woot:

Attachments

• th1.jpg
    th1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
  • th2.jpg
    th2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 533
  • th3.jpg
    th3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
Alot of people either love her or really hate her, I don't get it

I love her! I like the way she dresses on the show, but irl she follows trends and doesnt seem to have a natural fashion sense, she wont go down in history, but fun to look at, for now.

She once wore a cute sweater from Kitson, I'll have to find a picture with her in it

LaRokCoinweb.jpg

Hate is too harsh a word, but if its between love or hate... it's hate. I don't know why, she looks nice, but I tend to root for the underdog. And I am 99% sure she is going to get the Emmy, but I rather have Marcia Cross win.

wow that kitson sweater is gorgeous!:D :heart:

what are you fav outfits that teri has worn on the desperate housewives set?

FrockRadar8 said:
She once wore a cute sweater from Kitson, I'll have to find a picture with her in it

Here ya go..I think it's from last year and came in a few colors :flower: :
TerriSweaterweb.jpg

I kind of like the fact that she's so open about her past. I remember a few interviews where she was saying how thankful she was to be on Desperate Houswives because she was really broke and didn't think she'd be able to pay the rent anymore. Not too many people in Hollywood would be willing to admit that. I must say her dress at the Golden Globes was amazing. It couldn't have looked better.

Yeah i love her openness too! shes so honest its refreshing! i love that kitson sweater! dude me want one haha! she's so thin too, damn her thin legs haha :P

I also really liked her donna karan dress she wore to the golden globes, I'm not usually a fan of donna karan but I thought that dress was really pretty and suited her body well. A good few critics panned it if I remember correctly but it still remains one of my favorite looks for her. :smile:
hatcher.011605.jpg

(from E! Online)

Yeah I agree ^ I loved the donna karen dress! So gorgeous! She looked so casual and comfortable on the July issue of Glamour as well, cant find a picture though. Not many candids of her around hey, well I cant find any :P

Love this dress she wore recently:

(Credit - Glamour.uk)

Attachments

• glamour.jpg
    glamour.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 383
Can anyone help me out? I'm looking for some good teri hatcher fan pages on the web but they are all really old :shock: is there anything half decent that i am missing?

thanks in advance!:flower:

Still not sure if I like the orange dress and purple clutch :unsure: it is growing on me though. I REALLY LOVED :woot: the black dress! So gorgeous and conservative while still being red HOT haha!:woot: :woot:

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 7
  • th2.jpg
    th2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member