Tess Giberson S/S 2004 - New York

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
If anybody can,would it be at all possible to post pics? I just looked on FV and they have but I keep having difficulties obtaining an hour password. This is the one I have been awaiting to see

Thank you
Scott

Thanks,Astrid :wink:

Tealady,your're absolutely correct. Probably the most serene of the entire week. In fact,it may be one of the most original of NYFW. My favorite,thus far :heart: :heart: :heart:

Has anyone seen or heard anything about Susan Cianciolo? Back on the schedule after what(?)four or five seasons now and nothing mentioned.

oh my goodness this is so beautiful! by far my favourite collection as yet. the colour scheme is so soft, simple and neutral. it has such a soft, worn in vintage-y look. I would definitely wear anything from this. :heart:

Very nice :heart:

I really liek teh top row it rimndes me of a few of my clothes

I see flashes of des Garcons and Theyskens but if this is her recipe for succes it is definetly gonna work. :smile:

:magic: thats very beautiful, very soft, very modern loved her colours but i have a tiny problem with all the satins out there (i find them a bit tired)

reminds me a bit of old Veronique Branquinho's work -which is a perfectly cool refference- a star collection from Tess :clap:

From what I've seen from her in the past,this one is indeed much lighter and prettier. Usually,its a tad heavy and moody. Still quite 'hands-on' if you can tell, but the shilouettes are much breezier. Actually,it reminds me of Kokosalaki in a way.

this collection looks featherweight.

i don't think i would wear any of it... but i do like it for some reason... :blush: it just reminds me of fresh linens and lemons.

Very light collection. The first top pictures kind of reminded me of children's clothing fr some reason..I think its the lightness and simpleness of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->