Hips: 35.8/91cm
Shoe: 9/39
Dress: 4/6;34/36
Eyes: Grey Blue
Hair: Dark Blonde
Agency: Place Germany
*source: plcae models

Tess :heart:
such a lovely girl. reminds me of the young Elise so much. with the right make-up & clothes, and of course a good photographer, this girl can look pretty amazing.

*source: place germany

There is definitely potential in that face, though I can't say that I instantly find Tess to be as refreshing as I would like. I'll keep my eyes trained on her though.

I'm just trying to decide if she should grow the bangs out, or whether or not I actually like the amateur, quaint quality it gives her. :D

^ yeah the bangs. i'm thinking about it, too.

and tests of Tess :heart:
testih4.jpg
test02qc0.jpg

test03mj4.jpg
test04fd4.jpg

*source: place models

oh I like her!. she seems to have that easy, sport-y look that Elise Crombez had when she first stepped into the scene.. which I loved, of course. :heart:

^ that's exactly what i see in this girl. ^_^

Tess :o
black03.jpg
black06.jpg

Tess :heart: i see a little bit of Sasha in the 1st pic.
sashabx9.jpg
sasha02rb6.jpg

shes like a mix of Elise and Zooey Deschanel. love her eyes.definitely looking out for her cos we all know German models are the rage now! :lol:

The tests are gorgeous. They definitely give you a better sense of how Tess photographs, and she looks amazing in each and every shot. The second shot in #6, and the first shot in #7 are particularly amazing!

^Couldn't agree more with you on the second shot in post #6 :shock:
Perfectly impressive, saying goodbye to her early day's awkwardness (which was cute nonetheless)

Tess :heart: Place just updated her portfolio with this cool ed.
black03ax1.jpg
black04jg2.jpg

Her tests are amazing! And the ed is lovely too. It's almost hard to identify the sleek poised girl in those pictures with the girl in her polaroids (although both are lovely). I'll be keeping my eye on this girl. ^_^

Booklet #9
Ph.: Edith Fürmann
Model: Benno Fürmann and Tess (Place Models)
Styling: Antje Gohlke

gosee.de

Just discovered her in the polaroids thread, A M A Z I N G ! Anyone knows hold old she is ?? Seems really young to me. But gorgeous, Prada's written all over her imo

I was a bit unsure when I saw the first pictures, but her tests and latest work have been great :heart::heart: I think we will be seeing a lot more of her in the future

^I really hope so. Cant wait 'til Marcel shows up her to hear his opinion :wink:

she is 15 or 16 but she was last year 15 i know her

her name is Mareike !

they called her Tess

Last edited by a moderator:
She did an editorial for cosmopolitan in the end of last year :smile:

I ask her tomorrow for the pictures :smile:

Tess is her stage name:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member