Tevaiti Richmond

supermodel

Reaction score
Tevaiti Richmond is a seventeen year old from Tahiti, who won a contest for the Marilyn Agency and was given a 5 year contract with them in New York. she's gorgeous, i think she really has potential!

I think the contest took place in July of 2005..
fr-00001535.jpg

20050621211008_tevaiti-richmond.jpg

an article..

(Tahitipresse) – Seventeen-year-old Tevaiti Richmond entered the professional world of modeling Friday night by winning a contest organized by the Marilyn Agency of New York and Paris that represents such top models as Kate Moss, Carla Bruni and Naomi Campbell.

Ms. Richmond was among 14 candidates competing for a modeling contract with the agency run by Marilyn Gauthier, who was present for the contest held at the Meridian Hotel in Punaauia, on the west coast of Tahiti.

After three viewings of the candidates and long jury deliberations, Tevaiti Richmond was voted the contest's winner.
...Voice breaking, Tevaiti announced immediately after winning her determination and her desire for a career in fashion.
"I am ready to leave and in a hurry to start; really in a hurry. I know that it will be hard but I am going to hang on. I have confidence in myself", she declared.
And then she added: "I want to shout for joy, to tell Marilyn that I thank her from the bottom of my heart".
Tevaiti has "star potential", according to Marilyn Gauthier.
Ms. Gauthier described Ms. Richmond as having all the necessary assets to enter the modeling world and follow in the footsteps of some of the top international models.
"She has enormous potential, a star potential, it can be said. I further believe that she really wants to succeed. She looks like she is off to a good start", claimed the fashion professional.
The Marilyn Agency is planning on bringing Tevaiti to New York in early July. "We are going to start tests immediately because the fashion collections arrive very quickly, and we want her to be ready for them in September", Ms. Gauthier explained.
The future of her new prodigy does not worry Ms. Gauthier.
"If she has is in top form and she wants this, the fashion world is going to love her. All it takes is a great photographer and it starts; word of mouth spreads very quickly in this profession", she estimated.
Tevaiti's first task is convincing her family, who isn’t thrilled with the idea of her leaving Tahiti. "I don’t think they are ready for me to leave, but I am going to make them understand that I’ve won and that I deserve it", Tevaiti said.

The second place winner of the contest was Anais Dubar, 19; and Vaiana Renouf, 17, took third place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->