tFS Art Gallery #2 - Your Paintings, Sculptures, Drawings & Artwork

eV61JF

i've been working on some botanical illos for a project. here's a quick drawing of an orchid i dashed off. I rather like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I'm a collage & illustration artist, also working with augmented reality.
I'm curious to see who else is an artist on this forum, it's my first post. Cheers! :angel:

thx! :heart:
yes it is.... it's a young Kate Moss cartoon that never evolved from a sketch, I uploaded it yesterday as well, but then I regreted it and deleted it because I never finished it to a final piece... as you can see, the lines and the paper are not as clean as Fei Fei's :lol:... but since you like it from the avatar, here you you again :flower::

baby kate.jpg

^Amazing sketch. I love the proportions. Is there a site where I can see more of your work?

I'm glad you like it! ♥
Not yet :doh: ... During these past few years I've been trying to develop a personal style for cartoons, I think I'm almost where I want, but need to produce more in order to open a site to accept commissions. The plan is to open an Instagram account when I have enough to upload almost daily for a year.... as soon as I open it, I will share the link with you guys :flower:

I'm in love with everyone's art pieces! These are all fantastically done and absolutely gorgeous! One thing to note though, some have shared commissioned pieces they've made. I'm quite curious, do you not sign NDAs with your clients? I'm also a visual and graphic artist myself, and my contracts with clients usually involve a relatively long NDA creation process which I've thankfully automated through this process. I'm just genuinely concerned, I know it's highly unlikely your clients would be in this forum... but you can never be too safe!

Oh my god. I just found out that there's a thread for this.

I was an arts student when I was in high school, but upon entering college, I stopped painting on canvases or even sketching. However, I still do digital collage arts that I post on my personal Instagram page. Here are some of them:

WRExf7DD_o.jpg

New Member. Here's a bunch of my work, if anyone would care to check it out. All works are hand painted acrylic on wood panel, with a top coat of UV resistant crystal clear epoxy resin.
linda_evangelista1.jpg

The-Astromancer.jpg

EvaSQ.jpg

Caution.jpg

Looselips2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back