tFS Coverage of NYFW Forum Buzz!

ChrissyM

girl who fell to earth
Reaction score
Just wanted to make everyone aware that tFS will be doing daily coverage of forum reviews of the shows during New York Fashion Week!

What that means is that we will be looking for commentary from the individual threads to quote and post as we highlight the hits and misses each day...

So, post your thoughts and you just may find yourself featured in the daily NYFW forum buzz...

See the couture buzz for SS 2011 as an example: http://www.thefashionspot.com/runwa...of-haute-couture-springsummer-2011-forum-buzz

Can't wait for the shows and we all look forward to reading your reviews! :flower:

Yay! My comment on the Armani Prive thread made it to the Forum Buzz!

Post, people, post!

i love this 'buzz' concept; gives people a reason to say more meaningful things beyond, "ew, i hate it" or "ooh, pretty" - will definitely be joining the discussion.

i love this 'buzz' concept; gives people a reason to say more meaningful things beyond, "ew, i hate it" or "ooh, pretty" - will definitely be joining the discussion.
I agree. But I fear that all the good posts and good conversations will be buried nevertheless because Fashion week coverage on the forums will be a mess thanks to people impatiently making new posts for every pic that pops up on Twitter and nowfashion and everyone commenting on livestreams in the collections threads. (If it was possible I'd volunteer as an additional mod during FW :wink:)

But I really love the Forum Buzz concept, too. Makes you want to check out threads you normally don't read.

hmm i never knew about this Forum Buzz... I'll have to check it out, although tis year fashion week may be my busiest yet :/

I've kind of noticed this fashion week that there has been a lot less comments along the lines of 'boring.' Don't know if its because of these articles where members have been quoted, but if so keep them rolling.

Oh, did not know yoh were doing this, but it is a great idea; must be a lot of work to compile the "buzz" so kudos to TFS editors.

*just wanted to make a note that we're still going to be highlighting commentary from forum members about the hits and misses on the runways this month

so, continue to post thoughtful comments and reviews :wink:

i'm excited to see what everyone has to say about the new collections, so let the madness begin :P

I don't always have the time to read it but I totally agree that it's an incentive for quality posting. Rewarding people for interesting posts is a great idea and I definitely appreciate Forum Buzz for trying to make tfs a more thoughtful place than it has been in the past. Hopefully more people, including myself sometimes, will take the time to think! :magic:

Oh, did not know yoh were doing this, but it is a great idea; must be a lot of work to compile the "buzz" so kudos to TFS editors.

that would actually be kudos to the moderators who compile it and to chrissy who actually writes it up...

:wink:...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->