tFS mix tape/cd project!

Ahhh, I will defiantly fill the CD, no worries! As far as music, I love anything rock, indie, dance/techno...im pretty open. I like just about everything except country and rap.

What do you want to hear?

I'm about the same. I love electronic/techno kind of music like Plushgun and The Postal Service. :flower: I don't like country either, but I'm a fan of underground hip hop like People Under The Stairs.

I'll be PMing you my address here in a few minutes. I love my post office since it's incredibly quick, so I'll hopefully send it out this week. :wink:

I had a great time swapping with juicyxoprincess! :clap: Her mix was lovely!

Anyone else interested in a swap? :flower:

I'll swap! I like almost anything (barring country and rap), but I've been really into more folksy stuff lately. I like Bright Eyes, Passion Pit, some classic rock, Animal Collective...

im very into all types of love techno, house, indie, runway mix kind of person and i love remixes of different songs like Kings of Leon with Lykke Li or Kings of Leon with Kenna and Chad Hugo remix...could anyone give me a playlist that fits

Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

This project was awesome a few years ago when I was involved, I'd love to participate again if it's still ongoing!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hi, Wenxin. If you're looking for a trader, I'd love to! I've traded with 2 tfs-ers so far, and it has been a ball! :buzz:

Does anybody know of a program/website that I could use to make mixcasts? What I mean is building a playlist and recording it as a single file to send out to people as an mp3? I've been wondering this for a while and no one I ask seem to ever have an answer...?? thanks

i'm fairly sure that native instruments' "traktor" could do what you're asking for... i used "traktor scratch pro" to dj a couple of times and i recall a recording function of some sort. hope that helps :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->