tFS mix tape/cd project!

Just to check I am not on this anymore. I have been away from TFS most of this year and kept getting emails. Can I be cancelled? I think what did it was when I recieved a mix with Keith Urban and TATU on it :ninja: I'll find my own music from now on. But Colette and Pandinha send me great stuff and introduced me to New Order, Jaqueline Du Pre, Hole etc for which I'll be forever grateful.

^:rofl:
I just hope that whoever sent that is no longer with us. :lol:
it does sound quite infernal though.

*on a different note, I was visiting here cause I just finished my third cd mix.. I'm way too happy and proud, it's filled with crap (from vive la fete to gay stereophonics) but that's what my sister likes and I know it'll make her happier than me promoting my personal taste.
.. it's a lot harder than it looks.. and I feel sad that yourbestfriend was my test run a couple years ago and didn't turn out all that good. I'm sorry!. when I finish with my list of to-do mixes, I'll make it up for you.. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
^on behalf of MMA's inexistant 'tFSer whose appeal you'll never get'.. I suppose it's a good idea to come up with such a treat. :rofl:

*edit: ugh. not directed at sienna!, just appreciating the opposite perspective..

Last edited by a moderator:
^on behalf of MMA's inexistant 'tFSer whose appeal you'll never get'.. I suppose it's a good idea to come up with such a treat. :rofl:

*edit: ugh. not directed at sienna!, just appreciating the opposite perspective..
You know, don't worry, absolutely nothing I say comes out right anymore. :P Great idea for a thread, though, it will make me so popular. :rofl: "So she can type well while drunk, so what..."

:rofl: !!

It was worse. Keith Urban is the first thing that sticks but I can delight you with other parts of it. Red Hot Chilli Peppers who are a pet hate of mine, and yes, Garth Brooks.

I might resign... but not for a while till I have recovered.

^:rofl:
I just hope that whoever sent that is no longer with us. :lol:
it does sound quite infernal though.

*on a different note, I was visiting here cause I just finished my third cd mix.. I'm way too happy and proud, it's filled with crap (from vive la fete to gay stereophonics) but that's what my sister likes and I know it'll make her happier than me promoting my personal taste.
.. it's a lot harder than it looks.. and I feel sad that yourbestfriend was my test run a couple years ago and didn't turn out all that good. I'm sorry!. when I finish with my list of to-do mixes, I'll make it up for you.. :cry:

Are you saying you owe me a CD? I'm very confused Mullet :lol: That CD you did send me a long time ago, I did enjoy if that's what you're talking about. If not, don't worry about it since I have my share of unsent/failed to be created mix cd's.. :innocent:

Okay....so did this thing die? hAHah I havent done one in years....I thought I might want to join again but no mixes in months...hrmm....

I know....Its been going for years....then dies out...whats up with that? Feel like taking up reviving it papa_levante? :P

I did this on another board. We did an exchange were we all submitted names, people were randomly paired and we each had to send a CD introducing them to music that we listen to.
It was a lot of fun and my buddy intro'd me to a lot of cool music I don't normally listen to. I would love to do this on here!

Well if no one is doing this exchange anymore...im just saying maybe it needs a revival yeah? Im up for it...now we just need a theme and maybe let others know if were pulling through...I think everyone thinks this is dead...

I'm totally in this! :buzz:

Music is my LIFE. I hope more users would get into this. It's so "beneficial" to music health.

I wasn't apart of this before, but I'd love to receive and listen to some new music. And share my favorites as well :]

I'm definitely in for a revival, I never got a chance to be in on it...but I think I understand it now. haha.

Except I don't feel like I'm very "progressive" in my music choices...:innocent:

I haven't done this before, but I'm definitely in if there's a revival! I hope we can get something going because it sounds fun. I love discovering new music!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->