tFS mix tape/cd project!

If some are interested in a restart and can get themselves ready in time for July and August, in the spirit of doing more in the summer, I'd be more than happy to organise a temporal summer revival, as I'm sure the main organisers would like to carry on in their roles in the long run.

Same details as before: -
Send your name, address and music preferences (and other requirements, if they're present) to:

unemployed_in_summertime[at]hotmail.com

Themed or themeless?
Post your feedback please!

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent been on lately enought to organize sh!t even though I've been wanting to try to revive this...it was just such a fun thing....

Anyways I really hope that people come back to doing a mix...even though we might be a small batch at first....

Im in, anyone else join yet hye?

Themeless, Hye Park Lover. Makes it easier to just pick my favorite songs than find specific songs (unless the theme is "Pick Your Favorite Songs.")

I'm still interested, but I'm moving this month to norway, so I just know I'll be too busy to join - but I'm totally motivated for next month!! :smile:

Question (I'm too lazy to read through 50+ pages) but is this still through CDs & Tapes?

I think it's mostly through CD since I no longer own a tape player. Not even my car has one! :lol:

Does anyone here want to do a one-on-one mix CD trade with me? :flower: I would love it, preferrably someone from another continent. (I live in America.) Any takers? :flower:

If you want of the assistance, write in my profile , i have materials pro !

I'd like to do this again. I did it once before. But was too busy to continue. I'm a stay at home mommy now so I have more time to devote to fun stuff.

I just started a swap with one tFSer whow as kind of enough to reply to my post! :flower: Thank you, dear!

anyone who's interested to swap with me?
I live in Sweden.. :flower:

Would anyone like to do a music mix cd swap with me?

I just did one with an amazing tfs-er in Australia, and I found a great new song: Dear Miami by Roisin Murphy. :wub:

Just comment my page since I will probably forget to come back to the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->