tFS mix tape/cd project!

hmm...that's nice then! we only should find more people + someone who organizes it ^_^

I helped Sephora_Socialite organize Secret Santa in 2008.

I would be happy to do this one!

PM me if you would like to join.
:D

As far as assigning receivers and senders, I will make it random. I will do my best to make sure no one gets or sends a mix CD to someone in the same country.

Can anyone else think of any trade guidelines or the like? :flower:

Maybe we could also choose from which continent our reciever should be (because lately postal services have been so expensive)?

Sorry for my english. It's past 1am.:P:blush:

Maybe we could also choose from which continent our reciever should be (because lately postal services have been so expensive)?
[/SIZE]

i was thinking the same thing, but we can email the audio files too, it may take a while to download but a lot quicker than waiting for snail mail, not to mention cheaper, as in free.

Maybe we could also choose from which continent our reciever should be

I've received two PMs of users' interest! :clap:

But we could use more. :judge:

Sure, choosing continent would be a good idea.
I just knew that, say, American users wouldn't put something main stream on a mix cd if they figured someone else had already heard it. So, I wasn't too worried about the kind of music people would share because they would try not to share music people might have already heard.

Sure! PM me. I've only got, I think, 2 PMs but there is no reason we can't split it between us 4. :flower:

Thanks to those who PMed me! I am going to do arrange a PM for those of you who want in tomorrow and will allow 2 weeks (at least) for you to contact back if you still want to do this trade. :flower:

To all those that participated in the music trade, let me know if you have any questions or haven't received a mix, etc. :flower:

I haven't sent mine off yet, but I haven't forgotten don't worry!!!

This weekend I listened again to the CDs I got through mix tape and they are so gooood I want to do it again! Papa, are you in charge now? Would you tell me when I can be in it again? :flower:

:flower: Sure everyone! Let's do another. I didn't receive one though I PMed my trade partner, but no worries. :D

PM me if you'd like to do it.

I am always so interested, but there are never enough people to join. :ermm: Would you like to trade with me? :flower: It could be a one-on-one deal between us two.

Ah, that was you. :lol: I totally forgot.

Well, I guess I'll ask you here:

What sort of music would you like to hear?

The only rule I have is to fill the whole CD. I did a trade with someone a while back, and she only put 10 songs on it. :ninja: The play count could be at least doubled. And definitely don't put anything on there that I might have heard, like from the radio or just popular in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->