TFS Top 25 Working Models

i see your points..ok... point readjustment.

1 point : Top 35 fashion shows (exl. priority shows)
2 points : Priority fashion shows.. (see below)
x 2 points if a model opens and/or closes a shows

5 points: Minor campaigns (not on top 35 show list)
10 points: Major campaigns (top 35 + high exposure non top 35 labels (escada, hugo boss, etc..))
15 points: Priority campaigns (see below)

7.5 points: Cosmetic campaigns , whatever it may be

7.5 points: low exposure perfume campaigns (e.g. nina ricci)
15 points: high exposure p.c. (below)

Priority:
These are the labels that will make a model overnight. I'd say they are:
Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace

High exposure perfumes I'd say are billboard type perfumes. The ones you see in ALL the magazines and just get stuck in your head. As before I'd think CK Obsession Night and Euphoria, Lancome Hypnose, Prada Parfum and Dior J'adore. Chanel no. 5 would be there too (but nicole kidman has it...)

Ok I think thats an improvement... does everyone agree? :flower:

I think the tweaking is a definate improvement... I wish Models.com maybe put up their criteria as well :D

I woudlnt be surprised if they didnt have a criteria..just picking names who they "think"...but i know models.com has alot to do with staying power, but they also have names who hardly work alot anymore such as Anne V and Louise Pederson in high rankings.

its a good readjustment but i only see one discrepancy about it.
the top35 shows includes the priority shows atm and so we need to make a new top 35 list

lol no problems, I saved basically all the models stats from the original top 35.. ( I deleted those who had less than 5 shows) so it shouldn't be too hard to organize. Well lets see then theres 9 priority shows... so 9 new ones needed for the list. Ok, lets see... 9 new ones...

ok how about : Alessandro Dell'Acqua, BCBG Max Azria, Jil Sander, Jill Stuart, Luella, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marni, Stella McCartney and Strenesse

aww there's so many to choose from to fill the 9 gaps....hmmm etro, emilio pucci would be good too!

irresistable_loz said:
ok how about : Alessandro Dell'Acqua, BCBG Max Azria, Jil Sander, Jill Stuart, Luella, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marni, Stella McCartney and Strenesse

Is the original list posted here somewhere?

^yeah look at page 3 in the guidelines part that loz posted a while ago

^^^its on page 3.... I was rethinking it and i came up with: Alberta Ferretti, Allesandro Dell'Acqua, BCBG Max Azria, Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Giorgio Armani, John Galliano, Largerfield Gallery and Marc by Marc Jacobs

the new top 35 list sounds good to me!
hey i was thinking we should add the armani ads into the priority campaign section because they are big ads and armani is a big name brand. i know that erin wasson's doing it atm and she's more of an icon rather than a working model but perhaps we could add it in for next time.

irresistable_loz said:
^^^its on page 3.... I was rethinking it and i came up with: Alberta Ferretti, Allesandro Dell'Acqua, BCBG Max Azria, Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Giorgio Armani, John Galliano, Largerfield Gallery and Marc by Marc Jacobs

That sounds really good!.. but I think I would replace Marni with Giorgio Armani since Armani barely uses well known models in their shows..

irresistable_loz said:
i see your points..ok... point readjustment.

1 point : Top 35 fashion shows (exl. priority shows)
2 points : Priority fashion shows.. (see below)
x 2 points if a model opens and/or closes a shows

5 points: Minor campaigns (not on top 35 show list)
10 points: Major campaigns (top 35 + high exposure non top 35 labels (escada, hugo boss, etc..))
15 points: Priority campaigns (see below)

7.5 points: Cosmetic campaigns , whatever it may be

7.5 points: low exposure perfume campaigns (e.g. nina ricci)
15 points: high exposure p.c. (below)

Priority:
These are the labels that will make a model overnight. I'd say they are:
Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace

High exposure perfumes I'd say are billboard type perfumes. The ones you see in ALL the magazines and just get stuck in your head. As before I'd think CK Obsession Night and Euphoria, Lancome Hypnose, Prada Parfum and Dior J'adore. Chanel no. 5 would be there too (but nicole kidman has it...)

Ok I think thats an improvement... does everyone agree? :flower:

Great, great work! I agree with everything but I'm kinda wondering about accessories campaigns? Do they score as high as the actual collection? LIke Anja's Versace eyewear, fi? Also, what about the D&G campaings which usually contain at least 3 models? Should the weight of those campaigns then be split in the number of models or simply halved? Or kept the same (for simplicity maybe...).

I think that the points should probably be kept the same, not only just for simplicity but also the fact that even when a model is sharing a campaign, she will still be getting pretty much the same level of exposure.. maybe a little less but not much. In regardes to Marni and Giorgio Armani I agree that Marni should take the giogio armani spot, however I think the Armani Campaigns should be priority, because they have do have a lot of exposure. I think they were the only label to have 6 consecutive pages of advertising in my vogue mags... which certainly got erin wasson stuck in my head, even though i dont really like her all that much...

Yeah.. the armani campaign is a definate GET in the model world... but I was referring to just the runway... if you look on style.com.. 80% of the models are unknowns...

hmmm... and maybe accessories should be the same as cosmetic.. 7.5 points.. the jewellery campaigns around 10 points. Because tiffany's is everywhere, and I remember Natasha Poly doing some jewellery campaign to, even though i dont usually pay attention

yeah. I'll scratch Giorgio Armani from the top 35 list for runway but add it to priority for campaign. Marni is a much better idea for the runway section

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yepz that's cool! Armani ads are definitely important (its a universally known brand la) but the runway is a totally different matter. so yeah scrap armani from runway but add it to priority campaign.

anyway, what's next? hehe gosh i'm so enthusiastic about this...hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->