TFS Top 25 Working Models

^what part of it? the pts system or reading through the threads only to find that there isn't a proper list of the top models yet? hehehe

fleur137 said:
^what part of it? the pts system or reading through the threads only to find that there isn't a proper list of the top models yet? hehehe

all of it hahahhaah

yourbestfriend said:
all of it hahahhaah

I think irresistable_loz is working out the list now that most ppl have had their say on the point system. Of course, it becomes a bit funny to do this - but models.com suffers from a few problems - like keeping Isabeli, Louise and Anne V way up there when they're not doing all that much at the moment. Anyway, making the list is a lot of fun :blush: :wink:

iluvjeisa said:
I think irresistable_loz is working out the list now that most ppl have had their say on the point system. Of course, it becomes a bit funny to do this - but models.com suffers from a few problems - like keeping Isabeli, Louise and Anne V way up there when they're not doing all that much at the moment. Anyway, making the list is a lot of fun :blush: :wink:

oh it is indeed, but its definetly some good work. We should create our own model ranking site...and pay ppl to use :innocent: at least our list would be accurate :rolleyes:

^lol! we should! if only ppl would stop using the info on models.com hehehe

iluvjeisa said:

actually not all the pts are worked out yet. we still have to determine the pts for covers and editorials:wink:

hmmm.. well I'll start calculating as best I can. The only other thing now is editorials... which im still not sure how pointing should go. i was sort of thinking as a very general outline:

Covers

20 Points : Vogue US/UK/Paris/Italia cover
15 Points : ID / Numero / Harpers Bazaar (US/UK/Paris/Italia if applicable)
+ other vogue covers from around the world

Editorial

15 Points : 1 girl only editorial in Vogue US/UK/Paris/Italia
10 points : 1 girl only editorial other mags (stated above)

10 points : Groups girls editorial Vogue US etc...
5 points : Group girls other mags

My reasoning: It is simply going to be WAY too hard to keep track of any more than these magazines, it'll be hard enough with these as it is. I think the ones i've stated give a pretty good idea of the fashion trends

Vogue UK US Paris and Italia score higher in my opinion because they are much more visible than the other magazines....

^cool pts system. even though the vogue US cover pts are kinda defunct cos the cover doesn't even feature models most of the time, let alone WORKING models! anyway, i suppose we can start calculating and stuff then ne?

mmm... fleur would you like to help me out? And anyone else for that matter... if you post the model your going to do and the points they get we can come up with a list quicker than if i did it by myself... Oh Editorial and covers only count for the past 6 copies. So the current and 5 past ones..

^loz i would love to help you out! we could update the list once a month to keep up to date with all the magazines and stuff. once the 6 months is past, the points for that cover/ed comes off. i think it would be best if we write the all shows they did out of the 35 shows and the priority shows, the campaigns, covers and editorials they did so that it is succinct and easy to understand. we could then say who moved and by how many places or by how many points each month.

hmm perhaps i should do the models i'm more familiar with. Lily Cole, Solange Wilvert, Lisa Cant and Elise Crombez. is that a bit too much? i could do less if it is...i don't mind. oh and about magazine issues, it's October now but do we count the November issues ones as well?

OK! Guidelines Summary
Shows & Campaigns
1 point : Top 35 fashion shows (exl. priority shows)
2 points : Priority fashion shows.. (see below)
x 2 points if a model opens and/or closes a shows

5 points: Minor campaigns (not on top 35 show list)
10 points: Major campaigns (top 35 + high exposure non top 35 labels (escada, hugo boss, etc..))
15 points: Priority campaigns (see below)

7.5 points: Cosmetic campaigns , whatever it may be

7.5 points: low exposure perfume campaigns (e.g. nina ricci)
15 points: high exposure p.c. (below)

Top 35 Fashion Shows/Campaigns:
Alberta Ferretti, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Balenciaga, BCBG Max Azria, Burberry, Carolina Herrera, Chloe, Christian Lacroix, Dolce and Gabbana, Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Hermes, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Lagerfield Gallery Lanvin, Marc by Marc Jacobs, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Valentino, Vera Wang, YSL Rive Gauche, Zac Posen

Priority Shows/Campaigns:
Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace

High Exposure Perfumes
High exposure perfumes I'd say are billboard type perfumes. The ones you see in ALL the magazines and just get stuck in your head.
e.g. CK Obsession Night and Euphoria, Lancome Hypnose, Prada Parfum and Dior J'adore. Chanel no. 5 (even though Nicole Kidman's doing it atm)

Covers & Editorials

Editorial

irresistable_loz said:
hmmm.. well I'll start calculating as best I can. The only other thing now is editorials... which im still not sure how pointing should go. i was sort of thinking as a very general outline:

Covers

Editorial

My reasoning: It is simply going to be WAY too hard to keep track of any more than these magazines, it'll be hard enough with these as it is. I think the ones i've stated give a pretty good idea of the fashion trends

Vogue UK US Paris and Italia score higher in my opinion because they are much more visible than the other magazines....

I diverge a bit on the cover and editorials weight issue :wink: American Bazaar should definitely be on par with the Vogues. Pop and V are extravagant glossies that should be weighed in if ID and Numero are. And most certainly W.

Covers

20 Points : Bazaar US/W/Vogue US/UK/Paris/Italia cover
15 Points : ID / Numero / Pop / V
10 Points: other vogue covers from around the world

Editorial

15 Points : 1 girl only editorial in Bazaar US/W/Vogue US/UK/Paris/Italia/Bazaar

5 points : Group girls other mags (stated above)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do the research on Jeisa, Vlada and Anja, if that's ok.:wink:

Guidelines Summary (Revised)
Shows & Campaigns

x 2 points if a model opens and/or closes a shows

10 points: Major campaigns (top 35 + high exposure non top 35 labels (escada, hugo boss, etc..))

Alberta Ferretti, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Balenciaga, BCBG Max Azria, Burberry, Carolina Herrera, Chloe, Christian Lacroix, Dolce and Gabbana, Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Hermes, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Lagerfield Gallery Lanvin, Marc by Marc Jacobs, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Valentino, Vera Wang, YSL Rive Gauche, Zac Posen

Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace

High Exposure Perfumes
High exposure perfumes I'd say are billboard type perfumes. The ones you see in ALL the magazines and just get stuck in your head.
e.g. CK Obsession Night and Euphoria, Lancome Hypnose, Prada Parfum and Dior J'adore. Chanel no. 5 (even though Nicole Kidman's doing it atm)

Covers & Editorials
Covers

Editorial
15 Points : 1 girl only editorial in Bazaar US/W/Vogue US/UK/Paris/Italia/Bazaar

Where are Victor and Rolf, Celine and Stella MCCartney?

they aren't there unfortunately. theres about an extra 15 shows i would have loved to add, but it just takes way too long to compile lists on that many shows.. and i think the shows we have give a pretty good idea on where the models are at

Last edited by a moderator:
Guidelines Summary (Revised #2)
Shows & Campaigns

x 2 points if a model opens or closes a show

x 3 if a model opens AND closes a show

7.5 points: Accessories Campaigns e.g. eyewear

10 points: Jewellery campaigns e.g. Bulgari, De Beers

Alberta Ferretti, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Balenciaga, BCBG Max Azria, Burberry, Carolina Herrera, Chloe, Christian Lacroix, Dolce and Gabbana, Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Givenchy, Hermes, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Lagerfield Gallery Lanvin, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marni, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Valentino, Vera Wang, YSL Rive Gauche, Zac Posen

Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Giorgio Armani (campaign only),Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace

High Exposure Perfumes

Covers & Editorials
Covers

Editorial

Ok the new and improved list. This list is from the S/S 2006 parades and includes the top 35 plus priority parades with appropriate points for opening / closing.. Lol sorry if I'm confusing anyone. ok here are the girls...

1. Gemma Ward
2. Lily Donaldson
3. Freja Erichsen
4. Raquel Zimmermann
4. Hana Soukupova
4. Caroline Trentini
7. Snejana Onopoka
7. Sasha Pivivarova
9. Julia Stegner
10. Vlada Roslyakova
11. Marija Vujovic
11. Iselin Steiro
11. Jeisa Chiminazzo
11. Jessica Stam
15. Marta Berzkalina
15. Diana Dondoe
15. Anja Rubik
18. Marina Peres
19. Emina Cumnulaj
19. Bianca Balti
21. Doutzen Kroes
22. Morgane Dubled
22. Eugenia Volodina
24. Heather Marks
25. Hye Park

daria's not on coz its from the S/S 2006 parades... and she wasnt there. its not the fully completed list with campaigns and stuff... that one is taking a while:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->