The 2010 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casillas with Infanta Leonor and Sofia :heart:
fotonoticia201007121906.jpg

forums vogue.es

Oh so, whats your excuse... if other teams play dirtier then its ok.??.. Brazil plays very dirty and they let them get away with almost anything, just because they are Brazil... but they werený even there yesterday....

that's no excuse and it seems you don't know what I mean..
And I don't think we are bad losers. Did you have seen what our players did after the match. A lot of our players know some Spanish plays personal, they've played years together, as example Puyol and Van Bronckhorst.

Oh wow. Who knew Dutch fans could be so sad. Denial is not just a river in Egypt, guys.

Oh wow. Who knew Dutch fans could be so sad. Denial is not just a river in Egypt, guys.

that phrase actually made me laugh! :lol:

well, i totally agree that spain made some nasty fouls as well! it wouldn't be right to blame only the dutch players, spain did their fare share of fouls too, but one has to admit that all in all the netherlands were a little worse concerning fouls...

that phrase actually made me laugh! :lol:

well, i totally agree that spain made some nasty fouls as well! it wouldn't be right to blame only the dutch players, spain did their fare share of fouls too, but one has to admit that all in all the netherlands were a little worse concerning fouls...

Well, yeah but no one is actually denying that Spain also played dirty. But Holland played dirtier and the Dutch fans just can't seem to accept that.

Oh and word is that Xabi Alonso has broken ribs. :shock:

#4609 especially after this acting:doh::rolleyes: great example mr. Coach!!!:wink:

screencap by me/cuatro.com

This is actually some kind of a 'rule' that the silver medalist coach (I am not sure about the players) take the medal off when they leave the podium, that's what our commentator said.

Well, yeah but no one is actually denying that Spain also played dirty. But Holland played dirtier and the Dutch fans just can't seem to accept that.

Oh and word is that Xabi Alonso has broken ribs. :shock:

oh yes, he got that nasty (unintentional) kick on the chest/stomach area :shock: poor Xabi.

#4609 especially after this acting:doh::rolleyes: great example mr. Coach!!!:wink:

screencap by me/cuatro.com

He just lost the most important match so far in this career. Please, what else would you do? Acting your happy with losing this match. I don't think so :rolleyes:

I have to post this photos, they are so cute :D:heart:

v4zay1.jpg
14v4bwk.jpg
2qlv0d4.jpg
2uyrju8.jpg
vytd3.jpg

Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images Europe @ Zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics