The 2010 Winter Olympics: Vancouver, Canada

Wang Meng wins again! 3 gold medals for her at Vancouver 2010. :woot:

And:
Mao's two(!) triple axels were magnificent. The first one alone was phenomenal. The height, the rotations, the landing...she made it look so easy. To think that some of the male skaters (*cough* Lambiel *cough*) can't even land ONE. Also, her choreography was IMO the best of the night. The black gloves that she wore helped to enhance the gracefulness of the choreography. IMO Yu-Na was overscored. 23 points above Mao? That's madness! Yu-Na looked like a robot out there.

Bravo, spoken perfectly.:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
So proud of Canada last night in the speed skating! :buzz: Way to go!!! :woot::woot:

Looking forward to the hockey game tomorrow especially after the women's gold! :clap:

Oooh both finnish hockey teams with broze maybe that means both canadian teams will get gold :shifty::lol:

Oh God that would be hilarious to see the same results from the Mens Hockey team exactly like the womens :rofl:!

I'm so hyped up on this game tomorrow and hope Canada gets that Gold :king:.

^HAHAHAHHA might be. I actually hope that Canada will win now that Finland can´t.
Tonight we will see it :D

It seemed like the Olympics just started. So sad.

Maybe it's because NBC barely showed anything. Blehhh....

The Summer olympics seemed so long and never ending.

^Yes, way too short. Way too little events. But you know, it doesn't have to be over.. :P

olym_demeter.jpg

Demeter has launched Frozen Pond, a new fragrance inspired by the 2010 Winter Olympics:

Remember that winter’s day when you first went down to the local pond, hoping it froze overnight so you could skate? No adults, no supervision, just that specialness of being a kid, in all its glory.

Frozen Pond captures that unique time and elemental character: water, earth and cold.

Dazzling and transparent, Frozen Pond is a lovely year round scent evoking the quiet chill of a Winter morning just before dawn.
nstperfume.com

Congrats to our team, it was a real fight :flower: Bronze medal is won medal!

I`m rooting for Canada tonight, it`s their Olympics, I hope they win ^_^

im happy for the mens curling team.

during the last 2 stones or so the crowd started singing the Canadian national anthem because i do believe there was no way norway would be able to pull off a win by then :lol:

and today..
oh boy am i ever excited.
break out the popcorn, cause its going to be goooooood. :lol:

can-a-da! :clap:

Closing ceremony! I'm getting a bittersweet feeling, sad that the games are about to end but happy for the next upcoming summer olympics! See you guys in two years, LOL.

Congrats to Canada. Really wanted USA to win just to see how pissed Canadians would be at not getting the gold :P and they came so close! :cry: I've never watched a hockey game in my life and I loved it. People are going crazy in Canada!

In the end I'm glad Canada won. They're the hosts and I'm happy for them. I would of loved to see USA win just cause we haven't won the gold in hockey in soooooo long. Nicely played.

I'm sad for the USA team that they didnt win, they seemed totally crushed about it but they should be proud of silver. Congrats to our neighbors to the north!

Ever since Vancouver was announced to host the winter Olympics, I've always though the exposure will liven up in recognition and today, I feel so blissfully happy to be Canadian :blush: ^_^!

:woot: So awesome that Crosby happen to be the one that shot the winning goal and that meant a lot. It's like a movie moment if they ever made a biopic about this :lol:.

Oh yea and "LUUUUUUUU"!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->