The A/w 04.05 Hit List

Actually, no, I haven't seen any of their menswear up close, my observations were only made through the pages of glossy mags. I'm sorry, but florals and old taspestry patterns are *not* what I would consider appealing or even remotely appropriate in menswear.

I don't care if the clothes were cut and sewn together like a dream, there's no way I'd wrap myself in fabrics that look like they belong in my grandma's living room. :lol:

Now, I must say, I've also seen a few beautifully masculine, conservative individual pieces from them, but at that price point almost any half-decent label has stuff like that. Plus, the patterned florals really stick out like a gigantic sore thumb. IMHO, of course.

it certainly is not all florals,
i basically love their solid colours for menswear
...anyway its only a matter of personal taste :ninja:

(plus i'm not male, so what do i know :P )

Originally posted by Orochian@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:10 am
Actually, no, I haven't seen any of their menswear up close, my observations were only made through the pages of glossy mags. I'm sorry, but florals and old taspestry patterns are *not* what I would consider appealing or even remotely appropriate in menswear.

I don't care if the clothes were cut and sewn together like a dream, there's no way I'd wrap myself in fabrics that look like they belong in my grandma's living room. :lol:

Now, I must say, I've also seen a few beautifully masculine, conservative individual pieces from them, but at that price point almost any half-decent label has stuff like that. Plus, the patterned florals really stick out like a gigantic sore thumb. IMHO, of course.
What you see in magz is definitely not what you'll see in a store. I have to say some of it is not bad. Yea, the florals are a no-go, but their solids and stripes are good. The fabrics are great too, and the quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->