Balenciaga... The All-Things Balenciaga Handbags Thread

^^Everything is authentic! I've bought from them before and it has gone smoothly. The owner of the store is also a member here at tFS :flower:

I've also bought from there and had a good experience :flower:

Hi Girls!
Sorry I just have a quick question - what is the http://www.realdealcollection.com/index.sc.htm like as a consignment store?? Is it REALLY authetic?

Sorry if this is a stupid question - its my first time buying anything like this online.

Thanks!

Realdealcollection is absolutely legit as far as I know. I haven't purchased from Corey myself, but many of the ladies from the purse forum has, and she is a regular there herself.

i don't know if anyone's mentioned this but i was in the bal boutique in vegas yesterday and the guys working said that the new holiday collection is goatskin and the entire line will be goatskin from now on. has anyone else heard that? i liked the feel of it in the store... a little stiff but thinner than the super thick lambskin they had on the older bags in the store. i think i like it but i'm not sure yet :lol:

I just bought the Agnello bag in Black Agneau. I was a little nervous about spending this much on a bag, and whether or not it could be a "men's style" bag but I think it works for me :smile: I almost bought the City in Perforated Bordeaux but I needed a bag that could stand up to the elements (so much rain here) and she said the water could get through the holes in the leather

The limited collection of clutches which will be available only in Moscow's Tsum store

balenciaga%20copy.jpg

balenciaga4%20copy.jpg

vogue.ru

what's the story behind the limited edition clutches and why are they only available in Russia?

just curious... :wink:

I bought a Balenciaga City few days ago from a local boutique, and found that the bag does not have "Made in Italy" embossed at the back of the label below the zipper. It just have 115748.1262 200047 embossed at the back of the label below the zipper.

Is the bag real because of that?

My new babies :smile: I love black bags! --my own images

Balenciaga Arena Classic City
DUlCs.jpg

Balenciaga Arena Giant City
X7iwF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Balenciaga Online Shopping + Resale

Hello! I've been lurking for quite some time (years, actually:blush:) and only now have I decided to seek your expert advice! That much I know from lurking, you all know best regarding fashion.

So, I've been looking to find some good online shops for Balenciaga bags from previous seasons. Does anyone have any recommendations, any good resale boutiques or a tip in that direction..? Obviously, no replicas/knock-offs, only originals, albeit from previous seasons.

And one last thing. One of the bags I am looking for is the black Giant City (or a Part-Time) with the Giant Gold Hardware (not Rose Gold). Should anyone have any tip as to where I could buy one, that'd be very much appreciated!!:heart::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->