Balenciaga... The All-Things Balenciaga Handbags Thread

you can also take some very very fine sanding paper to it to unearth that golden color underneath earlier. that's what i did :smile:

I just bought a giant silver work in the anthracite color and am debating whether to keep it or not.

I have a city already and am feeling like the work just looks kind of... HUGE.

Is it practical to think that I would use this in everyday life or only for travel?

Do any of you have the work and how does it work (for lack of a better word) for you?

Is the mini city a good size considering it's small? Can you fit a decent amount of items in it?

I just bought a giant silver work in the anthracite color and am debating whether to keep it or not.

I have a city already and am feeling like the work just looks kind of... HUGE.

Is it practical to think that I would use this in everyday life or only for travel?

Do any of you have the work and how does it work (for lack of a better word) for you?

i have an anthracite rose gold giant hardware work, and i don't use it every day...
i mainly use it if i have to bring my laptop or camera to work (i have a desktop computer at work), or when i'm traveling (it's a great weekend bag)...
the city is a great size for day-in-day-out, but too small for my computer (also i was afraid i'd stretch out the handles)...

i have an anthracite rose gold giant hardware work, and i don't use it every day...
i mainly use it if i have to bring my laptop or camera to work (i have a desktop computer at work), or when i'm traveling (it's a great weekend bag)...
the city is a great size for day-in-day-out, but too small for my computer (also i was afraid i'd stretch out the handles)...

kim, i was thinking the bag could have the same exact use for me...
seems like a great "briefcase" sort of bag, which makes the "Work" name totally applicable of course.

And the first thing I thought when I took it out of the box was that it would be such a great carry-on/weekend bag. Much better than the Goyard bag I've been using – which is also great, I just don't love traveling with an open tote that things can potentially fall out of.

Still feeling a bit torn but the anthracite color is so lovely. Starting to lean more toward keeping it... :rolleyes:

To follow up... I decided to keep the bag ^_^

I ended up winning a $$$ Saint Laurent bag in a work raffle (it apparently pays to work for a fashion retailer) that I can use every day so I felt like that gave me additional reason to splurge on a bag that will be pulled out for other purposes on other occasions.

Hello people!
I'm new to this thread, i've just got a preloved Balenciaga Box Bag, some of the tassels are broken or missing... anyway the overall condition is really very, my question is: is there any chance to get new balenciaga tassels?
help, thank you :smile:

Reviving this thread…. I’ve noticed the Moto bag coming back in…I just recently bought a SS10 city mint green color

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->