The Best Male-Female Model Runway Moments

Discussion in 'The ETC's of the Modeling World' started by ToniOrtega, Feb 16, 2010.

1. ToniOrtega

ToniOrtega Member

I know that we fashion obsessed crowd hail the Female model as the goddesses of the industry, but we must not forget their sultry, dreamy male counterparts!

Inspired by the modest success of my other thread "The Feircest Runway Moments", here are 3 of my favorite Male-Female Model Runway Moments... :smile:

Michael Kors Fall-Winter 2009
    [​IMG]
    When talking about Male-Female Runway moments, we can be sure that Michael Kors has had PLENTY of them! But for me, the one with Carmen Kass and Noah Mills at the Fall 2009 show was absolutely amazing!

Chanel Spring-Summer 2010
    [​IMG]
    Every time Freja Beha Erichsen and Baptiste Giabiconi would strut their stuff on the hay-encrusted runway of Chanel's Spring 2010 presentation, I would get chills!!! Such a chic pair!!

Chanel Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2009
    [​IMG]
    The BEST Male-Female Runway moment ever!! Well, for me anyway. Lara Stone and Baptiste Giabiconi, clad in Chanel Couture, screamed LOVE, ELLEGANCE, GRACE, and the best of all, FASHION!!

all from Style.com!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

2. HSantorini

HSantorini New Member

Can't forget that kiss Baptiste gave Freja!! :woot::wub::crush:

3. ad041715

ad041715 New Member

That kiss made me cringe. Ugh so many nightmares for the rest of PFW. Thanks Karl!

4. sarehak

sarehak New Member

Simon + Abbey Lee opening Michael Kors ceasing the Noah + Carmen streak, lol. Not that there is anything wrong with the Noah + Carmen duo of course.

5. TianSoFine

TianSoFine Active Member

Baptiste looks amazing with any girl. :lol: