*Michael by Michael Kors
*Allure by Chanel

The worst to me are:
*Acqua Di Gio
*Cool Water Women
*Most Estee Lauder parfums
*Charlie
*Tabu

My least favorite ones are Obsession and White Diamonds.

But, believe it or not, I actually like Glow by J.Lo. It's my favorite. It smells really good on me, so I guess I just have a different body composition or whatever than the rest of you guys. I also like Chance by Chanel.

based on my personal favourites and the ones that get the most compliments from people...

- chanel chance (it makes me feel beautiful)
- dior addict (I always get so many compliments, ranging from my grandmother to cute guys)
- burberry london (I am not a burberry fan :sick: but I love this because it's casual and fits my preppy 50's style at the moment)

The perfume I really like is Angel by Thierry Mugler

I can't really think of one I don't like, right now..

Worst!
Everything that comes out of Elizabeth Arden counters
Everything from Davidoff
Everything from Ralph Lauren
Everything from Clinique
Everything from Estee Lauder
Everything from Lancome
Everything Calvin Klein and BCBG, Nautica
Dune by Dior
Gucci Rush 1 and 2
Gucci Envy
Still by JLO
B27 by Orlane
Lolita Lempika
Angel by T. Mugler

Best
Must II de Cartier
Eau de Cartier Concentree
Commes de Garcons EDP
Fragile EDP from Gaultier
Dior Addict
Allure Parfum
COCO Parfum
YSL NU
YSL M7
Boucheron pour monsieur
Initial from Boucheron
Poison by Dior
Gucci Eau de Parfum
Michael Kors Parfum

Best for me: Santos de Cartier, Gaultier Le male.

Worst: Fahrenheit, it smells like something you should clean your toilet with. :sick:

i like chanel allure and chance vera wang trish #4 gardenia musk and kai oil....

dont like angel that clinique horrible scent someone mentioned.... eternity always made me gag really just dont like anything too strong.....

I just remembered I love Gio from Armani. Not the Aqua one, either. I guess I have to order it online b/c I never see it in stores anymore. :(

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Sep 28th, 2003 - 7:15 pm
my absolute favorite is
Un jardin en mediterranee, by Hermes
I love that fragrance, but its preety hard to find it here, normally, I get it when I visit the states....but I stay with my Fracas :wink:
I have to add to my list,
Versace Blonde
Annick Goutal, every fragrance is absolutely chic

Let's face it: There are a gazillion fragrances out there just as there are people with varying tastes. A bottle of Gucci Envy found its way to me and completely revolted me. To my amazement, I found someone that actually wanted it!

I like Pleasures , it was one of my favorites for a long time. I like the clean floral scent and am looking for one right now that smells of Ylang-ylang.
Right now I'm using Hesperides by Fresh. Read in a mag that Gwyneth Paltrow liked it so gave it a shot. I like it and so does everyone that I come in contact with.
I think it depends on your body's natural oil ,the perfume reacts differently to it.

I hate heavy perfumes it reminds me of old ladies, it gives me a headache.

at the moment my fav is ne I bought for my boyfriend, Guerlain's Heritage. :heart: it!! He never wears it thou. :cry: But i guess more for me :ninja: It kind reminds me f the old Fendi perfume that was out in the late 80's erarly 90's when it first goes on, but then it changes. :unsure:

Also love Chanel Allure, its great for summer. An earlier post mentioned the new seasons Cartier - 'Dragon's Kiss' that I want to try, anyone smelt it. I went to Cartier yet but it's not out here yet...
:angry:

I think the worst smelling parfume is Glow by J.Lo, it smells like cheap soap! Urgh!!
The best smelling parfume is Exult by Naomi Campbell, I just love it!

ooh I love
Poeme
Boucheron
Jaipur
Chanel #5 I blame my aunt that's the first adult perfum I ever got :blush:
Onmy husband I like Joop, it's such a different smell, and Romance for men.
But I have so many that I don't use, my past fav was Splendor by Liz Arden.

The I hate list is really too long :innocent:

Dont worry Merrick, my worst list is kilometric, and still I havent mentioned all of them :lol:

Originally posted by Alliecat@Oct 1st, 2003 - 6:14 am
An earlier post mentioned the new seasons Cartier - 'Dragon's Kiss' that I want to try, anyone smelt it. I went to Cartier yet but it's not out here yet...
:angry:
Dragon Kiss: Evoking a sense of mystery with its seductive vetiver scent, Cartier's Le Baiser du Dragon ("Kiss of the Dragon") gives more of a bite than a kiss. The heady fragrance, featuring sweet almond and neroli, is not for the faint of heart; its haunting notes linger on the skin well after it is applied.
http://fashionwiredaily.com/articles/artic...rticles_link=84

I bought it at Neiman Marcus 2 days ago. I love it!!!! :heart: I usually like scents such as Angel, Opium, Must de Cartier, Samsara. If you like those scents, you may like this new Cartier.

I love Opium, Must de Cartier, Samsara so will be there as soon as it's out. Enjoy!!! :mrgreen:

best:
chanel chance
pleasures intense - estee lauder
dkny by dkny
chanel allure!
j'adore by christian dior
murmure by (um... cant remember!)
Diesel green
Diesel red!
addict by dior!

worst
opium by ysl
and many others that smell woody (the mouldy wood) but dont remember the names!
and of coz jlo perfume!
used to like sexy graffiti by escada! but got really sick of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->