The Best Smelling And Worst Smelling Perfumes

Completely concur with some of you about the Angel. Ick! That stuff really is nauseating. All his scents make me gag,really.

Best ones though. The entire line of Jo Malone. Love all of them!! And Stella by SM. I'm not ashamed to admit this at all....that stuff really suits me! I was wearing Le Male for a bit,which smells nice but sometimes it's a bit overwhelming on me. Dunno,I don't wear a ton of fragrances so I can't really give anything in depth....I'm very dilberate when choosing scents and there's really not alot on the market that I enjoy.

Has anybody actually smelled that Boudicca fragrance,Wode,yet?

The BEST ones
Un Jardin sur le Nil from Hermes both man and women:flower:
Eu des Merveilles from Hermes
Calvin Klein One Summer
Bulgari Omnia Crystalline
Chanel Chance
A scent of my own mixing Jazmin and Patchouli ..absolutely loove it
Kenzo for the day

The worst ones

Tommy Hifigher
Dolce n Gabanna
Gautier yuck
YSL Paris Rose ( excellent for our grandmothers :lol: )

i love men's perfumes..much better than delicate female ones. I like Farhenheit by Dior. i also have Youth Dew.

I also hear Tom Ford will be launching his own line of cosmetics..starting with Perfumes..male, female and unisex ones..Hmm...cant wait to smell as divine as Tom:smile:

BTW, has anyone tried the "new" Youth Dew that Tom Ford jazzed up for Estee Lauder? What about the new Agent Provocateur parfum in a pink porcelian bottle?

As much as I love dior I can't stand any perfume that has the word poison on the name. They literally poison me! haha

I love Narciso Rodriguez!

like:
chanel no 5
gucci envy me

don't like:
the marc jacobs' scents - ick!
anna sui

i love love love:
- Premier Jour by Nina Ricci
- Envy me by Gucci
- Pure Poison by Dior

I don't like:
- Cabotine by Gres
- Ralph by Ralph Lauren (i used to like it, but not anymore)
- Paris by YSL (too strong)

I like too many to list, but the worst Perfume I have smelt so far is Fendi :yuk:

Gucci Envy me
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist

dislike:
Angel
SJP Lovely
DKNY BE delicious

To name a few!

dislike

my favourite perfume at the minute is Elizabeth Arden-Green Tea summer

i'm really loving chanel allure sensuelle :heart:
also a childrens fragrance by givenchy tartine et chocolat :blush:
fracas will always be a favorite

I really like J'Adore by Dior right now, I got it 2ish years ago when i was 14, it has the most gorgeous smell! I also love the Valentino perfume (I think its Very Valentino, not V- its in the clear squarish bottle) My friend had it on and I was like WHAT IS THAT?! And she told me, so then I just HAD to get some. I wear J'adore in the day and then Valentino at night mostly. I have others but those are my "staples" or whatever, haha.
I got DKNY Energy a year ago for Christmas and it has to be the WORST smell ever! I actually laughed when I first sprayed it because it was so bad I couldnt imagine ANYONE actually buying it :sick:

love:
-ralph lauren's romance (doesn't anyone like that? no one has mentioned it before)
-gucci envy

dislike:
-tommy girl

Nea said:
I'm crazy about Armany's Emporio White for her.
I used to like Coolwater Davidoff but it's used waaaaaaaay too much nowadays.
However I hate Sunflowers (I think by Elizabeth Arden but am not sure). I also hate those teenager body sprays that come in plastic bottles and are supposed to be smelling like flowers but always smell appaling.

I think some of the body sprays from VS smell good. I still have an unfinished one from when I was younger. Back then I couldn't afford expensive perfume, and many young girls can't afford expensive perfumes either so what do you expect?

Spent a while in Sephora the other day (love that store) smelling all the perfumes! A young lady there helped me find some perfumes that were kind of spicy/warm smelling without being grandmaish (new word:P ) Here's some she gave me samples of and I love!

Dior Addict
Bvlgari Omnia
Lolita Lompicka
& Marc Jacobs (a cleaner scent)

My faves:
Gucci Rush
Gucci Envy Me
Chanel Allure
Fantasy by Britney Spears :blush: :ninja:

Hate:
Happy by Clinique
L'air du Temps by Nina Ricci (my grandmother wears this, and I cannot stand it!)

what is the difference between a "tester" perfume and a regular one??
Do they use different ingredients or what?

They have "mini" perfumes (like .04 FL oz.) of almost whatever regular size perfume they have at Sephora (they carry them at other places besides Sephora as well). They didn't have an already made "tester" of Dior Addict so the girl made one up for me:wink: Did that help? Or are you talking about the actual display tester perfumes?:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->