The Best Smelling And Worst Smelling Perfumes

Definitely the worst is Pink from VS (even though I wear it). :innocent:

It's not sweet or flirty in the least. :doh: WHAT IS IT? :yuk:

I like VS Pink, it's a nice light one so it's a good summer one. I prefer GAP's So Pink to it, it's fruitier, but VS Pink is my "at home" perfume: wear at home so I smell good without wasting my Escada.

Burberry London smells awful!Or was it Burberry Brit?I am not sure but one of those Burberry fragrances smells awful :sick:

I have Burberry Red- I like it- It's definitely a winter scent though. My personal favorites right now are from Comme des Garcons- I can't get enough of Red Collection Sequoia and Rhubarb!

DKNY Delicious and Lancome Hypnose are hands down the worst perfumes I've ever smelt. Not many fragrances make me feel physically sick/queasy but these have both managed it.

Nicest is probably Narciso Rodriguez For Her, and I quite like Ralph Lauren Cool and a Blossom fragrance from L'Occitane (the name escapes me) too.

Omg I smelled Instinct d' Animale it reeks really bad!

I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Carolina Hererra by CH, Chanel No 5, L by L.A.M.B., Armani Mania by GA, Pure Grace by Philosophy

I really hate Clinique Happy.
:sick:

I love Stella McCartney and Ralph Lauren (the blue one)

the best smelling is DEFINITELY fantasy by britney spears... smells like dessert
the worst....mmmm i'd say star by dior... its disgusting, smells like acid

for me the best ones are Armani Code, Very Irresistible Givenchy (for daytime) and J'adore Dior. they're all not to heavy and very feminine.

the worst are the burberry ones, except Burberry Sheer (which was suprised me, cause it's flowery and sweet). and also Lancome Hypnose and JLo Glow (I used to torture people with that smell)

o my...
my recent favorites are: daisy by MMJ, very irresistible by Givenchy, happy by Clinique

worst...umm...Burberry ..gosh, i thought they'd have some decent perfumes, but i just can't stand them...

I just bought Vivara by Pucci and I love it!--but Gucci Rush is my all time favorite!

I'll agree with everyone who says Clinique Happy. I can smell that from a mile away...it gives me an instant headache.

Gucci by Gucci smells like piss. I'm sorry but it's true. It makes me want to GAG. :sick:

Oh! There's a couple of Annick Goutal perfumes that smell awful as well. One smells like bad breath and the other like pee. Can't remember which though.

My favorite for the moment is Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. And I really like Nina Ricci Nina. It's so me.

I hate all Burberrys.. They are awful. And I hate Escada too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->