The Blonde Hair Thread #2

LeonieAlexandria

Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]36290[/split]

So guys, I thought since I'm sure theres many Blondies around, we should make a thread where we share tips and tricks,etc...

What do you think looks good with blonde hair?I know there's alot of different blonde shades, but there is a certain difference between dark and light haircolours. So I thought we'd share what looks best on blondes.
Clotheswise,Hairstyle,....(Colours)

Personally I think Turquoise looks terrific with blonde hair. Whether its earrings,clothes,etc...
I also like Darkblue (mainly bc of my eyes though), which looks pretty with blonde.
For some reason, red never looked good on me. It just makes the blonde of my hair too yellow or something. I can't express what I mean. I hardly see Red on blondes, and think it looks better on dark haired people.

Okay go ahead :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gad I really hate when ppl think you're all wannabe white/caucasian just because you've bleached or lightened your hair...it's not like ppl would say that to a blonde Norwegian girl if she dyed her hair black that she was a wannabe Asian (example)
Ppl are always reading way too much into things that they don't know anything about...I'm not a wannabe Japanese just because I like sushi and I do like my black hair, but sometimes it's nice trying out new colors and having fun with it...

^ mmhmm :kiss:

Devon Aoki
devonaokistyleit.jpg

devonaokiwireimage02.jpg

devonaokiwireimage03.jpg

devonaokiwireimage04.jpg

devonaokijjb.jpg

devonaokithecobrasnake.jpg

Style.it, WireImage (3), JJB.com, TheCobraSnake

Thanks for posting KK :heart: I love Devon's hair and her hair color :buzz:

Devon is one of my biggest girl crushes! :heart: What a beauty! Thanks for posting Kae :kiss:

I don't know who she is but she's gorgeous, thanks for the pics Kae! The blonde suits her perfectly.

^^^ :winkiss:
Devon's a model & actress, was Karl Lagerfeld's muse, a CHANEL bride, was in Sin City, 2 Fast 2 Furious :mohawk:

Emina Cunmulaj
this is nice for those who don't wanna go completely Blonde
and it goes with the Two Tone trend

eminacunmulajmodelcoutu.jpg

Model Couture LiveJournal - Orignally scanned by Manuva on TFS

I want hair like this:

Screen-shot-2011-02-20-at-8.34.03-PM.png

Right now my hair is just normal, ash blonde.
(from bleachblack)

^To be honest I don't like this color. It looks lifeless and over treated, just dead.

I kinda agree, I would like to do it at least once though.

dauphine, is that white or silvery?
you can always try on a wig at a costume store first just to get an idea of the color against your skin so you don't risk too much

I've always liked the color, but it's not for everyone...I like it best with pale skin :innocent:

It's kind of an Optical/bleach white. I'm trying to find a better pic of it. My connection is being absurdly slow right now.

i think Vlada Roslyakova was just Platinum but certain lighting made it look more whitened, probably not as bleach white as the photo Dauphine posted

i just did a quick Google of VR so these aren't her most flattering photos

platinum
vladastyle.jpg

vladalistal.jpg

more bleach white in some lighting
vladartvgames.jpg

with Kasia Struss
vladakasiajakandjil.jpg

style, listal, rtvgames, jakandjil

5446772791_ddeebd724b_b.jpg

I've had my hair whiteblonde before, it looks good, but I'm not sure how it got that way in the first place. I'd been spending all summer in the pool. Chlorine probably had a lot to do with it.
bleachblack.com

I really like the first and the last picture in post #16 Her hair looks soft and not stingy and fried...I really hate that look.

Norwegian blogger:

miira.wordpress.com

i like the 1st & 4th of Vlada's too
that bunny is so fluffy! i like the second photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"