The Blush thread, all you need to know...

I just got Nars Orgasm as well. I'm very pale and the pinky/peachy thing looks nice. Unfortunately, I also got a moisturizer that gave me a bad rash :angry: so I won't be wearing it until everything goes away.

Erin said:
I use the cheapest stuff on earth, Bonne Bell... it works wonderfully, though. I guess it's more of a bronzer/brown blush, but I use it, and it looks great.

ITA, I bought it on Ebay! Works perfect, cheap and easy to use :woot:

Is it really true that ANYONE can wear Nars Orgasm???

I must say that you can also try "CARGO" brand. Their blushes are fantastic!!!!!!
You can find it in Sephora :smile:

Shu Uemura's Glow On Blush in P Amber 83 :heart:

Alejandro said:
Orgasm and Terracotta by Guerlain :wink:
guerlain makes an orgasm, too? any similarity to nars'?
which orgasm came first? :lol:

I use Nars blush in Sin

Chanel Blush in Be-Bop

Benefit Benetint

just got Stila rouge pot in Lotus

and for just a bronze look I use Nars multiple in Soutch Beach.

Love them all in different ways.

I wanna try Nars "Orgasm" now. I used to wear Tarte "Flush", but I didn't like how it was sticky. Right now I use Nars "Crazed" and Nars Multiple "Southbeach".

tealady said:

A lot of people say it will look good on ALMOST anyone, as it's a flattering colour. I haven't yet tried it, but I am going to try it on at Mecca first, for $60 for a tiny blush compact, I want to be sure first!

I'm using NARS orgasm.. it's a nice pink with goldish undertone. so it pretty much looks flattering on anyone. yay!

Matt blush or shiny blush?

For summer style seems like they will use both. How you describe if you choose matt blush and what eye shadow you use? I think shiny blush don't match for the hot weather? B)

I like gel better. I am fair and uses babydollish pink all the time.

Which is a better product, Benetint or Tarte?

clueless said:
A lot of people say it will look good on ALMOST anyone, as it's a flattering colour. I haven't yet tried it, but I am going to try it on at Mecca first, for $60 for a tiny blush compact, I want to be sure first!

:shock: $60?!

It costs $25 or something here....$22.50 maybe?

tealady said:

I don't find it is the optimal blush colour for my complexion in general..if I get a tan, fake or real..then yes I can wear it..otherwise it's a bit sickly looking on me frankly...Nars Deep Thoat (that doesn't have the irridensent shimmer to it) would be a lot better on me than Nars Orgasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->