The Chanel Cosmetics Campaign Thread F/W 2018.19

zzzyao76

Reaction score
Chanel Le Lift Creme F/W 2018.19
Model: Vittoria Ceretti

Marie Claire Australia September 2018 Digital Edition

Vittoria Ceretti, face of everything Chanel.

What a beauty! They didn't need to retouch her so aggressively though.

Looks great in the store displays! I like it!

Shot by Jean Paul Goude!
I just love JPG for Chanel. I think he should just shoot all their campaigns...Fragrances, beauty and everything.
His work is quite cheesy but fun and done with a lot of class and it's quite whimsical.

I love the fact that Lily looks her age without it being "junior".
It's great!

Very cute. Not sure if her face takes makeup the best, but I think she is very beautiful.

Finally something festive! The vibe is so positive, feel good.

Styling by Anastasia Barbieri
Hair by Laurent Philippon
Makeup by Stephane Marais

There might be more shots. The first I heard about this collection, the face chosen for the campaign was actor Lee Dong-Wook, and those images were released back in August.

I find the idea that there is "different" makeup for men and women hilarious, but if this is the only way an influential brand like Chanel can manage to inspire more men to not be ashamed about using a bit of makeup for better appearance, so be it. The stigma and stereotypes around men using makeup need to end anyway.

They are definitely selling me this. What beautiful humans.

I find it odd that they are not working with men that has been identified has part of the Chanel family.
Tbh, i’m even disappointed that they are using « faces » for that. The product could have been great on it own...

They have Baptiste and all the men around the fashion part of the brand and they are going with random faces.

Tom Ford did the make-up for m’en thing better IMO.
Really not a fan of this campaign.

I really don't understand what they try to sell... They want to sell their eyebrow pencil but put their logo right on the models' eyebrows. Same for lips. What kind of art director did that?

Plus, when you are a global brand just be...global which means inclusivity. So far, just a waste of money. ( big easy money for Anastasia Barbieri though. The styling is non-existent).

Tim Schuhmacher is beautiful, but I hope the rest of this campaign is a celebration of male beauty beyond whiteness.

Boy de Chanel?? I really hate that name.
Who is the audience for this line? Because if they want to sell makeup to men, calling the line "boy" is not gonna help with that.

Although it is in keeping with the Chanel heritage of naming certain products/lines 'boy' after Chanel's lover... they're probably hoping some of their initial audience will get the reference... while the rest will just come for the logo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->