The Chantecaille Skincare Thread

Hanne

Storm & Sommer
Reaction score
Chantecaille a high end skincare and cosmetics company headed by mother and daughter Sylvie (formerly of Estee Lauder) and Olivia Chantecaille.

Chantecaille combines modern technology and traditional knowledge of the healing properties of plants and herb.

One of their latest products is what they themselves call "Organic Botox" - the Biodynamic Lifting Cream.

Chantecaille Biodynamic Lifting Mask
04m9ev.jpg

image style.com

"A slew of anti-aging, anti-acne, and anti-irritation ingredients give this botanically-based healing mask the power to target dry skin, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, breakouts, and redness like nobody’s business. For a quick fix, slather it on for 10-15 minutes, or leave it on overnight for more intense skin rejuvenation.

Price: $125" style.com

Seems like a product that promises a multitude of things..
I looked for MUA reviews.. but since the product has just been launched this April.. there were only reviews for Chantecaille Biodynamic Lifting Moisturizer (some very enthusiatic ones and some so so ones).

Anybody tried this or other products by Chantecaille.. ?
Are they worth their pricetag ?

Their Jasmin and lily healing mask is definitely one of the best masks ever. It's simply divine, so I think it is worth the price!

Their Jasmin and lily healing mask is definitely one of the best masks ever. It's simply divine, so I think it is worth the price!
I've heard a lot of good stuff about it too.. unfortunately I had an reaction when I tried it on my skin ( redness and ichiness ).

Oh ... thats a shame! :(

There are so many mask around and I m really liking this one but the price is very steep though.

That's okay, I upgraded myself to the Biodynamic Lifting Mask which I thought was insanely expensive.

Great that you did found something that works for you!!

Chanteaille doesnt do cheap products. :-)

I have used the Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask also. I liked it from what I remember. Not a really memorable line anymore. I remember the mother/daughter team had a piece about them in W when the line first emerged, probably at Bergdorf's. Anyway, about the mask, the SA told me to leave in on overnight, but I dont like the idea of sleeping in a mask , so I never tried it that way.

Just browsing on Neiman's website and in the beauty area and came across this new Chantecaille product, Nano Gold Energizing Cream for $420.00. Of course I'm interested.
NMC0BE1_en.jpg
NMC0BE1_mn.jpg

As seen in Allure magazine (February 2008 issue, p80), and InStyle magazine (November 2007 issue, p319).

A powerful, healing breakthrough, this extraordinary cream consistently replenishes skin's energy using nanotechnology to safely deliver the power of pure gold. By promoting cell metabolism and stimulation collagen production, skin retains optimal health and youthful vitality.

Healing: nanoparticles of 24-karat gold are bound to silk microfiber, a natural protein that is moisturizing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. Through nanotechnology, these elements reach the cellular level where they act as the ultimate healing and preserving force.
Anti-Fatigue Complex: Lactic acid and hydrolyzed wheat protein help skin better manage its resources, especially in times of stress, promoting energy.
Active Cell Protector: Pineapple juice, rosemary leaf extract, and an algae-and-fermented-protein compound help stimulate cell regeneration, inhibit stress factors, and activate skin revitalization.
Plantago Extract: This herbaceous plant, organically cultivated in the Swiss Alps, promotes collagen synthesis and contains antioxidant, antibacterial, and healing properties.
• 1.7 ounces

www.neimanmarcus.com

I still want to try this line, but the marketing leaves much to be desired. Their website is STILL not launched and I'm quite sure I've been checking for over a year.

Just go to Bergdorf's or Barneys and see the counter SA and what they'd recommend? The entire line is terrific.

Well so do I. What about picking up some samples? Are you looking for a treatment product like a serum or mask? Or a good moisturizing cream? I have used most of the line so I could recommend and tell you about products if I knew what you're looking for. :flower:

I like treatment products, so you can definitely recommend something! I'm really trying to get my skin into tip top shape. I didn't know they offered samples. When I go to Bergdorf, I feel this pressure to buy something :P

Chantecaille spring 2009
Model:olivia Chantecaille
Ph.: Philippe Salomon

lebook

*Renewing an old thread*

I have been researching other foaming cleansers to replace my Shiseido cleanser (that I feel I never should have got in the first place, after I was so used to la prairie)
Has anyone tried the Rice & Geranium Foaming Cleanser by Chantecaille? I like that it's 93% botanicals. All the reviews of it on MUA are pretty fantastic.
2d8ki05.jpg

beaute.ie

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->