The Clinique Skincare Thread

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
I am heading to the Clinique counter tomorrow where they're having their gift with purchase event, but all I am buying is the Rinse off 7 days scrub and I need to buy something else in order to get the gift.

I was just wondering if someone knew any good skincare products from the Clinique line for acne prone skin?

Get their superbalm.. not exactly a skin product.. but the only clinique product I absolutely adore. :heart:

I have a nice exfoliating scrub from Clinique. I don't have a major skin problem, but I do make sure to use it whenever I get a few red spots or when my skin feels oily (although I also use it other times, of course). It feels cool on my skin and my face feels a bit tighter afterwards.

I highly recommend it, but I don't know what you need. If you get it, tell me what you think of it. :flower: Also, maybe a salesperson could make a recommendation?

Another one for Total Turnaround! Or maybe try the Spot Treatment Gel from the anti-blemish range if you're acne prone.

Total turnaround and the giant soap bar which I forgot the name...but is great and lasts for months!

I love going to the Clinique stand.
The girls there are always helpful and they flirt w/ me (no joke).
Their products are IMO the best for my skin.

im so glad to find cliniqe likers!! coz i was on another thread and they were all dissing clinique:doh: Gardenia i use super city block SPF 25 too!

i think total turn around is good though

It's never occurred to me to use Clinique hair products?

Do any of you use them?

Yes.
I'm tempted, but I would like to hear some opinions about them first.

Hair products are fresh. I like the smell of soft clean. I only use clinic products for my hair. The daily skin care not suit my skin.:unsure:

Thanks!
I'll give them a try soon, I hope they're as good as their skin products (for me, that is).

yay, more Clinique fans... I use their entire skincare line (7 day scrub, the face wash soap bar, clarifying toner, and the moisture online moisturizer)

however...anyone else have any bad experiences with their dramatically different moisturizing creme? they claim some pretty high stats for it, and my face seems overly sensitive to it...so I used it on my legs and hands, but immediately after using it, my hands/legs feel so incredibly dry...I thought the creme was supposed to be amazing? or am I not alone in thinking it's junk?
dunno....

I never use moisturizers of any kind so I don't know about this particular one.

It's definitely supposed to have the opposite effect.

i just started using the Mild Clarifying Lotion... on toner. ?? and i love it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->