The Definitive Models of the 2010s

I have a feeling that Teddy Quinlavin will join the forthcoming list at the end of the decade now that she's come out as trans. She's definitely the most high fashion of the well known trans models (Hari, Lea T, Andreja, and Valentina) and books A list shows every season. I can see her scoring a bunch of blue chip campaigns which will solidify her status as a 2010s model icon.

Liu Wen
Joan Smalls
Jourdan Dunn
Maartje Verhoef
Sasha Luss (They went crazy for her for a while)
Daria Strokous
Aymeline Valade

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Asian models who have been around for quite some time and are still going strong:

Sora Choi
Jing Wen
Chiharu

Some Asian models who have been around for quite some time and are still going strong:

Sora Choi
Jing Wen
Chiharu

I think Jing Wen and Sora Choi are going to be definitive models of this era. They're still booking top shows after several seasons and their campaign work is only increasing. I can see both of them getting beauty contracts. Definitely would add them to the list for sure as I don't see them slowing down any time soon. Chiharu is amazing and underrated but I don't think that she would be on the list unless she can get another big season like in 2013.

Nobis for sure. In terms of HF and the consistent quality of her runway work season after season.

Joan Smalls and Abbey Lee Kershaw as well.

I think we can safely say that Binx Walton will be guaranteed a spot on that list when it happens now that she's scored multiple blue chip campaigns for F/W 2017 and scoring multiple opening and closing spots for S/S 2018 fashion week. She's having another big moment after being in the game for several years. She's definitely not going to fade.

I also predict that Ming Xi and Ashley Graham will be on the list.

Karmen Pedaru is a very overrated top model. Her Gucci ads are always been outshined by Anja, Abbey Lee and Joan.
After 2015, she is not booked frequently with high fashion brands, but Natasha, Anja, Mariacarla, Abbey Lee,Karlie,
Joan are still being on top regularly throughout mid-late 2010s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->