The dropped crotch pant for men

Reaction score
So it has appeared for the past few seasons in both mens and womenswear. And apparently touch the mainstream a bit with Levis 520 cut. To be more specific I'm speaking of a slim/skinny cut jean/pant with a dropped crotch, not a harem pant or the like.

I personally love the look, it extends the torso, and finally gives menswear another silhouette to play around with. I work at Urban Outfitters and have tried to offer the cut to customers[only BDG and Levi's offer the style at UO], but have only succeeded to please one customer as the others thought it was too strange.

I own a pair of Levi's DNA 20112 jeans as well as some Raf pants and adore them.

Opinions?

I love the drop crotch especially when you wear the pants or shorts higher. I tend to buy womens shorts, because ... well mens shorts suck! I remember seeing "drop crotch" pants on a website when I was shopping a few weeks ago and I found them. They aren't overly dropped but the fact that they are drop crotch pants shows that it is, sort of, hitting mainstream ...

*pictures deleted for missing credits. Please see TFS guidelines and repost. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
It works on skinny jeans - but looks awful on baggy/loose.

its awful and affects your movement, just an extra long fly trouser is really bad for walking so i can imagine the dropped crotch pant!

I've never even tried on the drop crotch pant so I can't say. But it's now one of my goals. I think I'm going to get my hands on a pair of womens drop crotch pants (not jeans) and wear them one day, because I've seen soo many people wear them (not in real life LOL) and I want to know how they feel.

if it wasn't skinny pants, i wouldn't mind it. it's quite close to the way skaters wear their 501s. and skater wear = good.

Gross, I don't like it, only rapers should wear jeans like that.

vibskov makes a nice pair... anyway i think they look good pulled up or worn low.

5tz4v4.jpg

playlust.net

MaterialBoy1.jpg

materialboy.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried rocking this look, but honestly, this is only good on some guy or girl with no ***.

seriously, i put mine back in the closet, it was just too bad looking :ninja:

i'm looking for some dropped crotch sweatpants (or cotton pants) for men. i like cut of the H.Vibskov pants as seen above (dropped-crotch, loose thighs with taper below the knee). i like the playful silhouette and i think i'd enjoy wearing it while lounging around the house. does anyone know any other brands that make something like this in darker colors (black, dark grey, or navy)? and if possible, where i can find it for sale. thanks

At least there's enough room for those who need adult diapers.

Add this to the ever growing list of current trends I do not get.

i liked the ones from dior homme fw0708.. i think those were done successfully.

I personally love the look, however being not too tall, it's been a bit tougher to pull off :doh: I tend to do a not too long crotch like the H.Vibskov's :heart:wonderful...
shortdykennavystripefpu4.jpg
trouserdykenblack34bq7.jpg

Some of the new Damir Doma that's hard to wear yet fantastically good-looking IMO

doma12hl9.jpg
doma24ol7.jpg

sevennewyork/catwalking

oh so wrong... looks like it should be worn by kids who are toilet training :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->