THE FACE ONLINE /for IMG MODELS/

AnneKay

Reaction score
Hi! I am Anne, and I am the creator of the popular online modeling contest THE FACE ONLINE. This project is an analogue of the show America's Next Top Model. But it goes on a social network vk.com (vk.com/the_face_online). Since the second season, we worked with a variety of top model agencies in Russia (the second season - Point Model Management, the third season - Al Model Management, the fourth and fifth seasons - Grace Models). And now we are attracted to cooperation the most influential world agency - IMG MODELS (imgmodels.com). We are engaged in the search for new faces by the competition. We hope you will like our project and you will follow all the news in this forum. To begin, we'll try to tell you about girls of the first seasons and about their success. And then, more detail we will show you season number 6, in which we are looking for a new face for the IMG.

h3wKZyBfZ00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And I'd like to start with a girl from the first season - Liza Martynchik. She's now quite popular on the Internet, especially in instagram. Her profile - instagram.com/lizamartynchik

-j8JaAMLpa0.jpg
NxpRePitD7Y.jpg
lsIGqbaIzUA.jpg
TSmBePTgcKg.jpg

source vkcom/the_face_online

Liza's model agencies are Nagorny Models (in Belarus) & Al Models Management (russian agency which based in NY).

source: vk.com/the_face_online

Liza Martynchik by Maria Novick

Liza Martynchik's polaroids

Liza Martynchik by Dima Serov

Liza Martynchik by Dima Serov

Liza Martynchik by Maria Novick

Liza Martynchik's tests from Tokyo (Wizard Models)

vk.com/the_face_online

Liza Martynchik for Sicky Magazine (Tokyo)

vk.com/the_face_online

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->