The Fashion Spot Top 50 Models F.K.A. Top 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot: I'm happy to see that some of my favorites have re-entered the top 75 or moved up since last month...:unsure:...but there seems to be one glaring omission...

Mr-Dale :judge: Where did Georgina Stojiljkovic rank? And as a follow-up, where did my Malin Ones rank? :(

Thanks for compiling the list! :D As much grief as you get it for it, I :heart: it!

Georgina at 89 and Malin at 107. Which is both superhigh for two girls that have only done runway thusfar (and perhaps one ed in a recent magazine) :flower:

And for the people that aren't happy with Lily being number 1, of course I am working on April already and one other girl has propelled herself to the top with great distance from the rest already now...But who knows what will happen, for now, she is number one so YAY for Lily :D

March 2008 statistics.

Most ranks up: Angelika Kocheva, +27 (from 72 to 45)
Most ranks down: Gemma Ward -36 (from 37 to 73)
Biggest returning girl: Angela Lindvall, rank 49.
Biggest new girl: Kamila Filipcikova, rank 38

Other returning girls:

Missy Rayder, rank 68
Han Hye Jin, rank 67

Other new girls:

Kori Richardson, rank 65
Hanne-Gaby Odiele, rank 56
Heidi Mount, rank 52
Abbey Lee Kershaw, rank 50

Girls that disappeared and their previous ranking:

Inguna Butane, rank 74
Hye Park, rank 73
Julia Dunstall, rank 71
Viviane Orth, rank 70
Taryn Davidson, rank 69
Alexandra Tomlinson, rank 67
Laragh McCann, rank 66
Sheila Marquez, rank 52
Rachel Clark, rank 48

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, I was surprised that she disappeared as well and I just checked what happened and it seems that I have accidentally deleted her from the March list altogether :ninja: She should've been around spot 65 I think. Expect her to come back come April. Sorry to the Taryn fans :blush:

Great job, it's a pity Hilary down but not so much!!!!!!!

I think girls like Stammy or Sasha should rank down more but anyway thanks Mr Dale!

And why is Angelika ranked so high? I mean, I've only seen her in runway. Or maybe I'm missing something...?

I just calculated and she should've been at 64, Kori's spot. Sorry for the inconvenience....

That would indeed kick Rachel out....

Angelika's work for March:

Harper's Bazaar Russia Cover MG, W Korea One Of Multiple Covers+Ed

F/W 08.09 ads: TopShop MG, TseSay OG

F/W 08.09 shows: 89 points

Oops. :blush:
And no Rachel.. I wish she'd stayed instead of Kori :ninja:

Georgina at 89 and Malin at 107. Which is both superhigh for two girls that have only done runway thusfar (and perhaps one ed in a recent magazine) :flower:

Thanks Mr-Dale :D I'm still so happy that they did so well on the runway!

She should've been around spot 65 I think. Expect her to come back come April. Sorry to the Taryn fans :blush:

:o I'm more upset that I didn't realize she wasn't on the list in the first place! I hope she climbs up on the next month's rankings. Thanks again!!! :flower:

Mr Dale, I got sucked into Lithuania Mania :smile: so, naturally I'm very interested in Egle Tvirbutaite and Edita Vilkeviciute. But it just doesnt add up... Are you sure Edita was not supposed to be in Egle's place? :wink: Could you just explain to me how you ranked them?

Mr Dale, I got sucked into Lithuania Mania :smile: so, naturally I'm very interested in Egle Tvirbutaite and Edita Vilkeviciute. But it just doesnt add up... Are you sure Edita was not supposed to be in Egle's place? :wink: Could you just explain to me how you ranked them?

Edita Vilkeviciute
March Printwork: Numero Tokyo Ed OG, Vogue Italia Ed MG
S/S 08 Ads: G MG, Pringle of Scotland MG, Versace Fragrance OG
F/W 08.09 Runway: 48 points

Egle Tvirbutaite
March printwork: Self Service Ed MG, V 52 Ed MG, Vogue Italia Ed MG
S/S 08 Ads: TopShop MG, GF Ferré OG, French Connection MG, Environmetnal Justice Foundation MG
F/W 08.09 Runway: 68 points.

And overall, Egle has done more printwork in the past few months than Edita :smile:

Ok, so I edited the lay-out with Paint to rightfully include Taryn...it looks like crap and took me over an hour, but at least she's there :P

I don't get it why is IrinaK ranked higher than Freja, when Freja worked more than her? :unsure:

Freja Beha Erichsen
March 2008 Printwork: Harper's Bazaar US Ed OG, Vogue Nippon Ed OG, V 52 Ed OG, Vogue Italia Supplement Ed OG
S/S 08 Ads: Gianfranco Ferré OG, Joop OG, Gucci Fragrance: Gucci by Gucci MG, Printemps OG, Mine AB OG
F/W 08.09 Runway: 98 points

Irina Kulikova
March 2008 Printwork: none
Ads S/S 08: Jill Stuart OG, Aden AB MG, Polham AB MG, Marc Jacobs Fragrance: Daisy MG
F/W 08.09 Runway: 141 points

I wish I kept track of eds earlier because then I could've shown you that last month Freja had no printwork and Irina did have quite some work. They've been on a same level for the past few months and this month they only differ one rank so it's no biggy that Irina is above Freja now. For April, the balance will shift :wink:

ETA: AB is short for Asian Brand....lots of Asian brands use international models so I decided to give out 5 points for such ads. MG is Multi-Girl and OG is Only Girl of course...

Ok, so I edited the lay-out with Paint to rightfully include Taryn...it looks like crap and took me over an hour, but at least she's there :P

:woot: actually, it looks fantastic to me. thanks Mr-Dale :D but i wonder, did miwa intimidate you into correcting it? :unsure:

:lol: she's a tough girl, so i can understand. ^_^

No it was the perfectionist within me :P

(Sorry, Rachel :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back