The Fiercest Runway Moments

Dolce Gabbana fall 2008 is my all time favorite, best music and best models!

1:54 MariaCarla
5:05 Serafima, Snejana, Lindsay & Michaela 4 hit COMBO!
7:27 Olga
11:07 Viviane & Alyona
finale Lily D->Natasha->MariaCarla->Maryna->Stammy->Snejana

such a dream cast^_^

The Fiercest Runway Moments

High Fashion will always have the reigning "Queens of the Catwalk". But what moment do you think these Queens shined the brightest? Where they looked and moved the most beautifully? And where these Goddesses proved that they're more than just mere muses?

Please share with me what you think to be Fashion's Fiercest Runway Moments!
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Here are my Top 3:

Natasha Poly for Christian Dior RTW FW 2007
00500m.jpg

Magdalena Frackowiak for Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture FW 2009
00380m.jpg

Coco Rocha for Christian Dior Haute couture FW 2007
60m.jpg

All photos from Style.com

TBH i was about to post the same Littleearthquakes did, i love heather, but in that video she has a great but nothing more, i wouldn't say it's a killer walk.
Pretty synchronized and nice, but nothing more.

Heather Marks has one of the most underrated walks...EVER...it's so fierce!

Vlada Roslyakova always shines on the runways.

All Ralph Lauren shows have great model to walk for them, and the camerawork is amazing.

Andreea Diaconu (who else?) at Massimo Rebecchi, 03:10
Notice how the sound is damaged on her part - couldn't handle the fierceness :lol:

Valentina, Tanya, and Natasha had to be the fiercest parts of that RL show. The opening was the fiercest ive ever seen Valentina

I might be biased since their my fav models, but....

I think those walks are extremely great, the whole show and the attitude was indeed.

Vlada Roslyakova @ 10.18 (So precise on her steps)
Jac @ 06.41
Kasia's Opening

Last edited by a moderator:
Andreea Diaconu (who else?) at Massimo Rebecchi, 03:10
Notice how the sound is damaged on her part - couldn't handle the fierceness :lol:

it's not only that she's fierce, she makes it look effortless and smooth. You normally don't get a walk like that without seeing some bounce.

I know it's Dior, but never thought I would describe Sigrid's appearance as fierce.

at 6:43

other than that, there are some much more great moment in the show. it's like drug I have to use every few weeks.

Omg that Viktor and Rolf FW08 show is one of my favorite shows of all time! That soundtrack is the bomb as well as some of those walks ! :heart:

Now this was a show! Such a fierce soundtrack, and nearly every model brought it without overdoing it (except for Julia and Angela, bless their hearts), especially Tiiu, Elise & Stam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->