The Fiercest Runway Moments

To me she looked like she was on something :lol:

She had better moments, I think. She's actually one of my favorite catwalkers, and I'd take her over any of these girls nowadays...

She always looked like she was on something, tbh. That was part of her appeal. :rofl:

I loved her on this show:

(1:35)

(4:20)

She was in full sex goddess mode.

hahaha wow!!! Carmen is amazing. That is one of the most ferocious walks I've ever seen. Just LIVING. haha. And followed up by a 17-year-old Karolina just slaying.

I adore Rie in that Dolce show. haha. She's just on another planet. Such a babe and so over-the-top. Love everything about her. Man i'd love to see a comeback from this woman!

I know you all (almost) know this shows, but it's a milestone of fierceness and opulence.

Daria, Gemma, Mariacarla, Raquel, Eugenia, Natasha, Julia Stegner, Caroline Trentini, Hana, Doutzen, Stam, Karen Elson, Elise Crombez, Heather Marks..a wonderful cast!

one of my favorite shows! the walks, the music, the make up :heart:

Irina's drunk walk at Versace is one of my favorites! at 4:29.

^ LOL at her floppy arm! hahaha.

Also - as much as I think Julia Stegner is incredibly beautiful and has a sort of unique presence, I've never understood how she booked so many runway shows. She's a pretty terrible walker. In the VSFS especially, like they used her for years and years and she always gives the same stiff, awkward pose at the end.

Man, Raquel was incredible in that show. Reeeaally amazing.

But they all were! Rie, Fernanda, Eva! All these women embody the kind of confident, fierce sexiness that is the Versace dna.

I really miss Fernanda Tavares. There was something so unique about her aura. So sensual and warm and alluring. Just stunningly beautiful, of course, and a killer walk. She was Versace to the core.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these videos remind me how terrible fashion was in the early 2000 but how fierce the walks were.

^ Hahahah exactly! The tackiest collection with the fiercest walkers!!!!!

hahahaha yeah but back then those clothes was lit! Remember when JLo wore that Versace to the Oscars and the collective press needed a cold beverage cause they were so hot and bothered by it?

I will never understand why most models these days can't stomp like that. i mean I do it in the comfort of my home and sometimes even in public.

hahahaha yeah but back then those clothes was lit! Remember when JLo wore that Versace to the Oscars and the collective press needed a cold beverage cause they were so hot and bothered by it?

I will never understand why most models these days can't stomp like that. i mean I do it in the comfort of my home and sometimes even in public.

YES! I mean it's the designers and casting directors that request the girls nowadays to walk like zombies, even now most shows don't have the girls pose; it's such shame, like half of these girls probably don't even know how to pose.

I wish they would have the girls express themselves on the runway and stomp, it would make the runway more exciting. The clothes would look better in that motion and the music wouldn't bore the audience, and myself, to death.

In terms of today's fashion standard, I thought Alexandre Vauthier show was pretty fierce^_^:cool:

[Yt]ipYHLS6txI8[/MEDIA]

(1:10) Nadege saves Esther from falling and manages to strike a fierce pose while at it. Now that's a supermodel.

Ok so Karolina Kurkova is frigging amazing in this clip. It's the Pronovias 50th Anniversary show. But especially during the close?! It's such an epic moment. I was revisiting it after Gigi had her wedding moment at the Moschino show - imagine if KK had've been the one instead haha. To bring all that drama and confidence!

Starts at 23:15

Saw a video of Mayowa Nicholas on The Society NYC Insta story, she's making the supermodel turn at the end of the runway for Moschino SS 2019 and it was amazing! Also Yasmin Wijnaldum make a fabulous flip on her Moschino dress with some kind of cylinder at the end of her dress' tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->