The "Gay-est" Designer

IMO Dsquared has become the official uniform in Chelsea, NY.
Not a big fan of the label myself, even though I'm Canadian. Not particuarly fond of looking like hustlers. :sick:

Originally posted by micouture@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 8:05 pm
Sort of off topic but thought id mention it:

I have always been interested in fashion design rowing up but didnt want to be seen as gay since I was so insecure. As I got older I cared less and less about what people thought and actually started to find it funny if people thought I was gay. In my 20's I started watching FTV and really loved Tom Fords Collections, I did some research and found out he studdied Architecture in college then got into fashion after he graduated. I thought to myself "cool .... finaly a strait fashion designer ....hmm I studied Architecture as well - maybe I can design too" - then i did some reasearch and found out he was not strait - then i saw McQueen and thought surely hes strait - again I was wrong - are there any strait male designers left? If you know of any I would be currious to know. (not that it matters)
What about the originals like Balenciaga, Prada, and Yves saint lauren

I think enough has been said on this topic. Does anyone disagree?

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 25th, 2004 - 11:40 am
Bear? :innocent:
Methinks ' dimterr ' has died the death , and his little pot of poison is now empty !!! :yuk:

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by Holland_MULTIMEDIA*+Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:10 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holland_MULTIMEDIA* @ Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:10 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-micouture@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 8:05 pm
Sort of off topic but thought id mention it:

I have always been interested in fashion design rowing up but didnt want to be seen as gay since I was so insecure. As I got older I cared less and less about what people thought and actually started to find it funny if people thought I was gay. In my 20's I started watching FTV and really loved Tom Fords Collections, I did some research and found out he studdied Architecture in college then got into fashion after he graduated. I thought to myself "cool .... finaly a strait fashion designer ....hmm I studied Architecture as well - maybe I can design too" - then i did some reasearch and found out he was not strait - then i saw McQueen and thought surely hes strait - again I was wrong - are there any strait male designers left? If you know of any I would be currious to know. (not that it matters)
What about the originals like Balenciaga, Prada, and Yves saint lauren [/b][/quote]
i think Prada is a woman

Miuccia Prada's father was a man (duh) and he founded Prada S.P.A. metinks.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Feb 25th, 2004 - 2:52 pm
true, but they didn't start producing clothing until Miuccia came on board...leather goods and accesso :flower: ries

can we lock this topic or what? :innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey+Feb 25th, 2004 - 2:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Feb 25th, 2004 - 2:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats@Feb 25th, 2004 - 2:52 pm
true, but they didn't start producing clothing until Miuccia came on board...leather goods and accesso :flower: ries

can we lock this topic or what? :innocent: [/b][/quote]
We're waiting... :wink:

On the whole I think gay guys dress and look after themselves better than straight boys. B)
Queerest designer is a stupid question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->