papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
I adore this show! GUILTY PLEASURE. ^_^:innocent:

If there is going to be a new season, the show is going to go downhill. -_-
All the girls have left:

Kendra is engaged.
Holly is on 'Dancing With The Stars'.
Bridget has her show on the Travel Channel, 'Bridget's Sexiest Beaches'.

eonline.com

:buzz: absoloutly LOVE this show! :ninja:

They are so fun and care free!

Bridget was probably my favourite although Holly was always so funny :smile:

I agree, I don't think I'd watch a new season - those twins he's with now are disgusting! No charisma or charm like his old gfs.

Last edited by a moderator:
GUILTY PLEASURE. ^_^

In caps, no kidding!

This show was a serious GUILTY PLEASURE for me. There was a marathon on one time, and I couldn't stop watching! However, I couldn't locate the seasons on Netflix so I gave up on it. Definitely a fun watch.

those girls are sooo funny!!!
A new season will not be good
And of course, I LOVE KENDRA

Why is this thread not alive! I love this show, and It isn't all that bad without the old girls

:ermm: Really? I just find the new girls annoying.

I don't like the show Kendra. I did like Bridget's show, and even Holly's World is fun. But I just cannot stand the new girls. :doh:

I don't like the show Kendra either, and haven't seen the other two shows.

TBH I get sad every time I realise the old girls have moved on (cause they were there for so long)

But the show is basically just entertainment and the new girls aren't all that bad for said purpose. Although Crystal annoys the hell out of me.

Didn't think Bridget was that attractive at all! She rubbed me off the wrong way with her personality as well :(
I thought Holly was by far the most beautiful and Kendra was quite pretty as well.

Really? I loved Bridget- she is so smart and interesting; probably the one I would have been the most interested in going after...of course she is a bit older than the other girls too; she has what, three college degrees? B)

^I dunno she looks so old. And she said something like 'oh every time new girls come in I always think shes no good , her boobs are fake , her hair's not that great' etc etc and I'm just thinking , well they're better looking than you T____T

^ Yeah- but she made a point of not being all plastic and redone, and she looked great when she was younger (Bridget is close to 40, which is about 75 in Bunny Years)....I just like her personality- so creative and into everything! I like Holly too, but Kendra was a mess when she first showed up a few years ago...Her Mom is a doll, however, very sweet- talk to her on Twitter all the time...^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"