The H&M Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to snag the blue dress in my size this morning. :D I'm curious to see what it looks like in person.

Ohhh, I really want to go check out the Garden Collection! Looks like there are some very pretty pieces.

pinkmartini your dresses are gorgious,u are so lucky....here those were already sold out...

Is the Garden Collection already in stores?because i didn't saw anything here... i understood that this collections will hit the stores in 25 march ,it is true ?

aby i was thinking of getting that leather top as well because i really want a leather top for Spring...I just wish they did a tan one of it as well as that one fit me so well but i wasnt too sure about black.. do you have plans on what you will pair it up with?

wow, how much was the leather top?

pinkmartini your dresses are gorgious,u are so lucky....here those were already sold out...

Is the Garden Collection already in stores?because i didn't saw anything here... i understood that this collections will hit the stores in 25 march ,it is true ?

doesnt it starts around march 9th?

The Garden Collection launches in stores on March 25th. You can preview everything online though from the 18th.

New purchases for spring

striped top. it's really long too like a tunic

plaid top

love my pale gray "leather" jacket :woot:

blue windbreaker type jacket

@miss-am
the blue dress with the pockets looks adorable on you! how much was it? do you know if it is available in other colors?
*dresseswithpocketslove*

Thanks a lot. It was very cheap here in DK. The price was approx. 7 GBP or 8 EU.

It comes in many different colours, too.

hm-dress.jpg

(hm.com)

nice things, everyone!! Im especially surprised in a positive way, by miss-am's black sonia rykiel dress!! didnt get too excited about it, when I saw it online, but on you, it looks really great! From the blue collection I decided to stay away. light blue isnt really my colour, and I usually regret having spent too much money on hm this early in the year, moreover Im going to travel to the country of topshop, urban outfitters and fcuk soon :wink:. but the dress is back online in size 42 and blue, if anyone's interested :smile:.

btw Im still waiting for my sonia rykiel delivery, stupid hermes!!

Thanks for your sweet comment. :smile:

As it was mentioned on the pages before, some of the Garden Collections is available in the stores already.

rachelbojangles, I love your jacket, I need something like that for spring. How much was it? Is it Divided?
Thanks in advance!:flower:

It's cheaper here (40€).:P Unfortunately is very short, I like to have something longer, because I always feel cold.:doh:

aby i was thinking of getting that leather top as well because i really want a leather top for Spring...I just wish they did a tan one of it as well as that one fit me so well but i wasnt too sure about black.. do you have plans on what you will pair it up with?

I was thinking about wearing with a pencil beige skirt, a bit like à la Céline

celiners106420.jpg

(madame le figaro)

white slim pants
black slim cargo pants like Balmain's

diesanni, great purchases! I got the same strong shoulder Breton striped sweater and absolutely love it.

It's a bit old, but does anyone know where I can get this dress?
img0876g.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"