The Hair "Down There"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wax occasionally, but not often, it's much too painful. I usually Nair or shave. Hair's gross in excess, and if you're hairy, I will suggest you get rid of it, if you want me in the general area. :smile:

Originally posted by Burro@Mar 7th, 2004 - 6:46 pm
I wax occasionally, but not often, it's much too painful. I usually Nair or shave. Hair's gross in excess, and if you're hairy, I will suggest you get rid of it, if you want me in the general area. :smile:
Ouch :o Doesn't the Nair burn down there?! Not to mention smell!

Question: Can you get all, and I do mean all, of the hair down there removed with lasers? I thought that they only did waxing/lasers for bikini lines, not the rest. I just want it all gone. It's such a pain and it hurts sometimes to shave :cry:

Err, I'm a guy, it isn't really in anything to burn. I don't mind the smell. It reminds me of cucumbers.

Originally posted by Burro@Mar 9th, 2004 - 12:15 am
Err, I'm a guy, it isn't really in anything to burn. I don't mind the smell. It reminds me of cucumbers.
No, I mean burn your skin!!!! :wink:

When you add up all the money one pays for waxings it adds up to more than the cost of the permanent hair removal.

I think I'm going to get the permanent results despite it being expensive. I hate making the time to go to the waxing and i hate spreading my legs in all sorts of directions for a stranger. :blush:

Originally posted by MurakamiPrincess+Mar 8th, 2004 - 10:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MurakamiPrincess @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 10:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Burro@Mar 9th, 2004 - 12:15 am
No, I mean burn your skin!!!! :wink: [/b][/quote]
No, it doesn't. Shaving does though... Does it ever. :wacko:

I think shaving burns my skin, more than a epilatory cream would... I actually use the cream, and when I can afford, wax is the order of the day :lol:

hey, question...how old were ppl when they first removed their hair? by any method...

I heard laser hair removal is the best leaving no bumps but I haven't gotten it yet. I just shave it all off and I have been doing so for years.

Originally posted by nora@Mar 5th, 2004 - 12:32 pm
And doesn't the hair poke THROUGH your bathing suits, not to mention poking out the side?

nornor
Sometimes you see that at the beach or pool. My boyfriend calls it side burns and says it's gross. :P

Originally posted by gruveechik@Mar 4th, 2004 - 7:46 am

2) cannot STAND a man who: shaves his pits/shaves his pubic region/shaves his chest and tummy etc. i find it disgustingly effeminate - yuck! i know a lot of chickies like smooth hairless guys, but i like a man to look like one, and ya just tend to slip and slide off the hairless dudes.

hope youre not ruling out trimming there....

and whats wrong with shaving pits?? :ninja:

i mean, i agree about the hair 'down there' and chest and tummy, but i still think pits should be hairless...

feels cleaner is all :blush:

i shave my 'region' so that there is less of it, because when i go running, after about an hour it can really start irritating especially if you're wearing running tights or shorts.

my dad is :sick: hairy, but thankfully im not hairy all over my chest (lets keep it that way eh)

Acid, chances are you will be... I didn't have hairs on my chest until I was around 20. Then it started growing everywhere practically. But, but... after ripping out hairs (waxing/plucking) from all sorts of places, there's a lot less of it still alive and growing if I slack off.

Let's hope you're lucky! :wink:

Interestingly Hitler-fanatics in the SS were also great advocates of chest-plucking :shock: If anyone's interested you can get a book by a Polish inmate on Russian death-row with SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Jurgen Stroop...it's a fascinating read which shows that the twisted sadists who made up the SS were also a bunch of fashion-obsessives :shock: :ninja: :innocent:

I always shave my armpits as well, saad. Armpit hair is digusting and rather vulgar, IMO. :sick:

I kind of like hair on guys.

It makes them manly AND I LOVE my men manly B)

I'm talking about chest hair. I dont like searching for the python in a huge bush :innocent: They must trim......

I'm a perv :ninja:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 25th, 2004 - 3:08 pm
Interestingly Hitler-fanatics in the SS were also great advocates of chest-plucking :shock: If anyone's interested you can get a book by a Polish inmate on Russian death-row with SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Jurgen Stroop...it's a fascinating read which shows that the twisted sadists who made up the SS were also a bunch of fashion-obsessives :shock: :ninja: :innocent:
:shock: my oh my... interesting!

Originally posted by CelineChic@Mar 25th, 2004 - 8:19 pm
I dont like searching for the python in a huge bush :innocent: They must trim......

I'm a perv :ninja:
:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"